Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 13. (Read 352132 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
This is a claim! Do not transfer money! team does not contact. I sent
ethereum and did not receive my tokens!
What do you mean?
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
It seems like this will solve lot of payment issues with the virtual world. I am looking forward to its integration with freelancing and other stuff where people would use a service online and make payments instantly. This would help the freelancing community a lot and I must admit that this is once area that needs some sort of rigid payment system. If we can capture some of the leading freelancing sites, we can do wonders with this coin.

I wish the dev all the very best and this thread goes in my favorite list.

Activity: 394
i like Phore
woooow

so big scam!
you should white paper.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Hey Devs
Is there any bounty program ? Maybe translation or twitter bounty will be enough for me because i actually didnt find any bounty related to looq platform .
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
I like this idea of projects, but I'm not sure what here is safe to invest, I don't see a team work so the team often does not communicate, it makes you wonder about what we can lose money
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This is a claim! Do not transfer money! team does not contact. I sent
ethereum and did not receive my tokens!
Activity: 6
So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit

Where do you look for reviews by the way? Is there any proofed reviewers?
Activity: 123
Other than other curencies I have, I only have 1 BTC but I can throw a little in since this seems like a decent idea

I know Im super late to the party but someone fill me in as to what I should be doing here
how many tokens/coins are in existence?
Im back in this thread everyone Smiley))

Asking again about bounties even though Im obviously late

Who should I message about this?
So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Yes it's a SCAM!

OP deleted my posts after saying it COULD be a scam.

So now after I know he keeps deleting my posts it's 100% a scam....

AND yes Hung_Daddy is a bot...
Activity: 134
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Just wanted to make a post for everyone to see because I think it is important. I'm a big fan of VR, own an Oculus Rift, and use several VR apps +games. I'm very excited about the Vibehub platform, and I think Spectiv and Decentraland could be interesting as well. I want to offer a warning though about Looq because I strongly believe that it might be a scam. I don't say this to hate on the project because I support any innovation in VR, but LOOQ is blatantly lying about their mock-up.

The Looq mock-up is literally a screenshot of the Oculus Rift store, but they just put the Looq logo in the top header bar. I highly doubt they have any partnerships they mentioned, but I do know that they stole an image of the Oculus Rift store and are trying to pass it on as their own. Plus the team is barely communicating in the thread. Take this for what you want, but please take caution. Below is an image of the Oculus Rift store, notice how it is exactly the same as the "Looq Mock-Up":

Oculus Rift Store:

Looq Mock-up:

Thanks for your heads up, man.

Well, that settle it for me.
Thank for sharing this information. I will have follow to check more information about this project before do anything
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Just wanted to make a post for everyone to see because I think it is important. I'm a big fan of VR, own an Oculus Rift, and use several VR apps +games. I'm very excited about the Vibehub platform, and I think Spectiv and Decentraland could be interesting as well. I want to offer a warning though about Looq because I strongly believe that it might be a scam. I don't say this to hate on the project because I support any innovation in VR, but LOOQ is blatantly lying about their mock-up.

The Looq mock-up is literally a screenshot of the Oculus Rift store, but they just put the Looq logo in the top header bar. I highly doubt they have any partnerships they mentioned, but I do know that they stole an image of the Oculus Rift store and are trying to pass it on as their own. Plus the team is barely communicating in the thread. Take this for what you want, but please take caution. Below is an image of the Oculus Rift store, notice how it is exactly the same as the "Looq Mock-Up":

Oculus Rift Store:

Looq Mock-up:

Well, that settle it for me.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

Same question here!
I believe that developers team will be more active here. As we can observe in other projects it is the most important thing for investors!

there are many preparations to be done by the developer.. but I think Whitepaper is the most important thing to start an ico
I hope the developer will not make a mistake that could make investors doubt
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Oculus Rift Store:

Looq Mock-up:

Activity: 17

Oculus Rift Store:
https://i.imgur.com/i0dnFum.jpg

Looq Mock-up:
https://i.imgur.com/0TPZMn8.png
Pages:
Jump to: