Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 16. (Read 352116 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I did not get the tokens...

using Myetherwallet send to 0x5b5750f5a140F4780EF59E33597E073d4a8d3adb

??

To view the LOQ Tokens in your favorite ERC20 Token Compatible Wallet (MetaMask, MyEtherWallet, Mist, or Parity) use the following information:

Token Address: 0x0a2B7FD09F82B221F4704DC2501Eb4c12Cce346D
Token Abbreviation: LOQ
Token Decimal: 18

113.75306272 for 0.355478321 Ether is that correct ??
Activity: 16
I did not get the tokens...

using Myetherwallet send to 0x5b5750f5a140F4780EF59E33597E073d4a8d3adb

??
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The bonus is still active?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Let's wait for further information.Because I think this project is good enough to follow its development
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The news on ann page is mor than enoug for all the info that you need
Virtual reality has leapfrog from futuristic movies etc... How does this ciin intend to compete with the likes of google?

To many claim in crypto world and no real life achievement so far. Bitcoin that was supposed to be transactional has priced out almost everybody. How many people in the US have minimum savings of $5000 in their savings account?
Virtual reality has leapfrog from futuristic movies etc... How does this ciin intend to compete with the likes of google?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
it seems like this is a pretty good platform, I just saw there are two platforms of reality and this is one of them, hopefully this platform can be the best and more innovative in developing this platform can be better than others ....
Out of curiosity, which one is the other platform you are mentioning here? I like this project and want to see what the competetors are offering.
Activity: 28
It looks good, but only 6 days of ICO?
Activity: 60
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any

Do you post and delete your posts consecutively in order to bump the thread? Because that's against the rules.
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

It's literally in the main ANN, and on the website in four different languages or so.
Is it laziness or are you this motherfucking dense?

https://looq.io/content/uploads/2017/08/LooqWhitepaper.pdf
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
it seems like this is a pretty good platform, I just saw there are two platforms of reality and this is one of them, hopefully this platform can be the best and more innovative in developing this platform can be better than others ....
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
So essentially this team is going to compete with Steam VR and Playstation VR, and become a viable platform?

Think carefully before you guys invest, sure this coin may have some nice images and designs, and may as well have a large investment pool (mainly from the said people involved with the project), But this coin will never reach top 50 on CMC, mark my words. You're wasting your time with individuals who think they can take on the giants of the industry with some cheap, ICO based coin. If this was anything worthwhile, they would have had VC funding a long time ago.

And I wasn't able to find any reliable code from those guys. Github with some wip would convince me, but there is nothing and this project looks like a vaporware for less-experienced users...
I'm curious to what this turns out. Hopefully a serious project.
Activity: 46
Will need to research this carefully before investing.
Activity: 57
:/ Looq dev not active. but seem everything still ok. see they have 406 backer on
https://etherscan.io/address/0x5b5750f5a140f4780ef59e33597e073d4a8d3adb
Activity: 448
Were the quotes confirmed to be real or fake?
Activity: 476
So essentially this team is going to compete with Steam VR and Playstation VR, and become a viable platform?

Think carefully before you guys invest, sure this coin may have some nice images and designs, and may as well have a large investment pool (mainly from the said people involved with the project), But this coin will never reach top 50 on CMC, mark my words. You're wasting your time with individuals who think they can take on the giants of the industry with some cheap, ICO based coin. If this was anything worthwhile, they would have had VC funding a long time ago.

It comes down to valuation. I'll pay the proper value for this project. VR seems to be the hottest new ICO thing. I went into the first leaders into blockchain and VR like VOX, Decentraland and https://sharesperhour.com and now I can't even keep up with all of them. I'll buy this ICO if the price is valued right though! What's the current valuation of Looq?

Anyone know the coin distribution, coin price and that kind of stuff to give this coin a marketcap valuation? Like the stuff that would appear on coinmarketcap.com
N@t
Activity: 336
Really perspective projet! I'll take part.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Too many questions, not enough answers or detailed information.  I don't get a good feeling for this.
I think they are just technical people and just focus on product. They will need hire some marketing manager for this thread if they need success
Pages:
Jump to: