Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Looq - Decentralized Virtual Reality Platform (75% BONUS ACTIVE) - page 11. (Read 352132 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
What is point of this ICO?  Still active?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
that logo looks very similar to Spectiv. Are these created by the same person/team? What is the difference between these two coins, assuming you just liked their logo and it's nothing more than that.  Smiley, website won't load for me and I don't see coin supply.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
So high page views, but only less than 500 messages, most of them only spectators

That's because for some reason this thread is always on the first page of the announcement board of this forum.

Cos their auto-posting bot isn't getting banned. Stay away from this scam don't fall for it.. Even DT members ignoring this obvious scam... quality of btctalk is going down
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
wp link is not through
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
I am unable to open the whitepaper, is the site down or something?
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
So high page views, but only less than 500 messages, most of them only spectators

That's because for some reason this thread is always on the first page of the announcement board of this forum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I am totally lost confidence in this promising project  Undecided At the beginning it looked legit, but now it looks like a scam.
Activity: 123
So what are your guys thoughts on this anyways?

Cant find many reviews about it except from reddit
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
Looking for a signature campaign if this ICO is still offerring any
Im back in this thread everyone Smiley))

Asking again about bounties even though Im obviously late

Who should I message about this?
Looked up WAVES and saw this quote:

Waves is a decentralized platform, in the same sense as Bitcoin, blockchain where different kinds of transactions can occur. When mentioning “brokers” I meant different blockchains where you can issue asset. Imagine you have a token on ETH platform and would like to move this token to BTC colored coins. It would be great to have a protocol for this. So we will try also to create a protocol for token/asset transfer between blockchains. Assets issued on NXT or ETH can be transferred to ETH.

Will this be integrated into ICOs like this? Sorry if this makes no sense but Im having trouble grasping these concepts
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome
Im also showing some of my friends about ICOs

Whats the average investment for ICOs like this for beginners?

I dont want them to lose much
Activity: 111
Worth my ETH. VR and Cryptocurrencies should go up with each other.
Activity: 9
When does the 75% bonus end?

As long as people send money it will never end...
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
White paper link?

Nobody answered me the last time I postd here

Any help would be awesome

It is located on the first page of the thread at the top  https://looq.io/content/uploads/2017/08/LooqWhitepaper.pdf

They also have the same white paper link on their website
Activity: 44
Too many questions, not enough answers or detailed information.  I don't get a good feeling for this.
Activity: 672
why the website can not be accessed, if the project is dead, I see token sales runs only six days but there is no clear info related to the token and the website is also inaccessible
Activity: 9
why excatly unity3d engine?
Pages:
Jump to: