Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 312. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Hey, is this confirmed? https://twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/937971270825717767 . So right after ICO mark.space will be traded on COSS with a trading promo?

Coss is getting really popular lately so having a promo sale after ICO there would be great. 150k$ is not that high amount to cause a huge change of price but it will a good promotion for mark.space.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Good evening! And what is the main goal of the project?
Good evening) Thanks for your question)
The ultimate goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those selling computational and storage resources to enable platform functionality.

And what information can I have the access?
At present, each user has access to the following personal information:
Settings
Friends list
Messages log
Personal photo gallery
Personal content (files, documents and links
to content sent from other systems)
Personal blog
Personal apartment with dedicated address that can be visited even from users not registered in the system
Personal belongings, furniture and elements of decor located in apartment

Great! I like! Thank you!
Not at all) Glad to help you
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The ultimate goal is to achieve full decentralization for the benefit of both users and those selling computational and storage resources to enable platform functionality.

Settings
Friends list
Messages log
Personal photo gallery
Personal blog
Personal apartment with dedicated address that can be visited even from users not registered in the system

Great! I like! Thank you!

Settings
Friends list
Messages log
Personal photo gallery
Personal blog

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Hey, is this confirmed? https://twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/937971270825717767 . So right after ICO mark.space will be traded on COSS with a trading promo?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The MARK.SPAGE idea is really powerfull. Create an ecosystem around blockchain to let people develop any VR project really easily. In a world with infinite VR application I think the potential of the project is insane.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Hello! Do you have your project on Twitter? Can I find you there?  Smiley
Yes! Of course! We are not only on Twitter! But on Facebook and the Telegram. Are you interested in something else?
I would like to know Internet browsers that I can use for it?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
It's very good! What is your main idea?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
Thank you for the detailed answers! Everything became clear to me!
Apply again) I will be happy to help)
Activity: 434
Yes! Of course! We are not only on Twitter! But on Facebook and the Telegram. Are you interested in something else?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
Thank you for the detailed answers! Everything became clear to me!
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

What you mean? you can use any browser (Opera, Chrome).
Link to social network on the first page
https://twitter.com/markspaceio
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Will you have some sort of policy to respect NSFW or adult content, or will you just be open to any kind of content without filter?

Hi! All prohibited content not allowed on platform. About 18+ content, it will be stand alone quater with KYC entrance

But this means you already have plans to do a seperate quater for adult content, right? That's a good idea in my opinion. Sex sells.

Indeed. This will attract more investors. Not because of the NSFW content per se, but because of the revenue that sex and NSFW materials can bring.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Will you have some sort of policy to respect NSFW or adult content, or will you just be open to any kind of content without filter?

Hi! All prohibited content not allowed on platform. About 18+ content, it will be stand alone quater with KYC entrance

But this means you already have plans to do a seperate quater for adult content, right? That's a good idea in my opinion. Sex sells.
Jump to: