Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 308. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

Right now, it sounds silly.
But if people started shopping in VR world and they are walking in a street full of brand shops and you happen to have a store in that particular VR street, you might be able to rent it because there is high demand.

I can see that happening in 100 years, not in the near future

I think so too, VR has future , but in 100 years.. if you can wait that long
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Is it really possible that someone will be interested in buying or selling virtual real estate?
Come on, seriously?

But if people started shopping in VR world and they are walking in a street full of brand shops and you happen to have a store in that particular VR street, you might be able to rent it because there is high demand.

This is something is definitely going to happen, as it hapen in reality, certain place or road will become more poular, due to the position or because of the shops in there

Well we just have to look at how second life did some time ago. They where very succesful and also sold land/etc.. in this virtual world.
I don't think this will take 100 years, maybe max 5. Technology is advancing at a very fast pace.. We can't imagine where we will be in 10y.
Just check your smartphone, 10Y ago vs now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Come on, seriously?

It is already happening in New York: https://virtualapt.com/ , this is a private company selling real astate with VR
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Come on, seriously?

Well people can buy, breed and sell silly kittens so, why not the virtual real estate. Everything can happen.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Come on, seriously?

This is something is definitely going to happen, as it hapen in reality, certain place or road will become more poular, due to the position or because of the shops in there

it' going to happen in a just a few decades, 20-30 years I'd wager. people will do everything from home. we just won't have today's headsets hopefully.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Come on, seriously?

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I have a question about units.

Now a residential unit is free (first one) but second unit cost 250 mark and an internal unit is cheaper.

What is internal unit? It is like a room? So how much room a unit have? Only 1 and how many m2 is it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Hello! Do you have your project on Twitter? Can I find you there?  Smiley
Yes! Of course! We are not only on Twitter! But on Facebook and the Telegram. Are you interested in something else?
I would like to know Internet browsers that I can use for it?
MARK.SPACE supports all internet browsers (preferably Chrome) and, at the same time, is compatible with CardBoard, Oculus and HTC Vive. A desktop PC is all that's needed to create a state-of-the-art VR store, office, community or other space for either business or entertainment.
It's very good! What is your main idea?
The main idea of MARK.SPACE is to give the world an easy tool to create and launch any VR / 3D project, and to do it quickly, without noticeable costs. Secondly, all projects made on our platform will be accessible from most ordinary devices, such as a PCs, laptops, tablets, or smartphones-through any web-browser and without the need to use a VR-headset. The project was conceived with the idea of leverage VR technologies that just appeared, in order to create a world where everything would resemble real life as close as possible.
This is a very good idea. Considering how the world develops and technology, VR technology is coming soon to every home. This is the future from which we cannot escape!
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Come on, seriously?

Activity: 168
The real estate industry will be happy to have a tool like markspace to develop themself, builders will present and show their property in vr to future customers. It will be easier for customers to project. The construction industry should also benefit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Well is this the Russian team is developing a project?
Well, actually, yes, but what does it cause any problems?
Not particularly, but just a little distrust of Russian teams Undecided

In my experience Russians belong to the top when it comes to programming. Unfortunately the level of trust in Russians is never high

I do not think innovation has any boundary. VR space is booming and lots of research taking place everywhere. Mark.Space might have good chance here to succeed and bring nice applications to market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Well is this the Russian team is developing a project?
Well, actually, yes, but what does it cause any problems?
Not particularly, but just a little distrust of Russian teams Undecided

In my experience Russians belong to the top when it comes to programming. Unfortunately the level of trust in Russians is never high
Activity: 462
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
We live in an era of modern technology!
The virtual reality is getting closer and we are more and more immersed in it
But what is the point? In virtual possession of some apartments?
I see this product as a kind of virtual shopping for the future!
What do you mean?
You can make purchases in a virtual store, with experience both from the present. Walking between the stalls, watching things from different angles, going to the mall can now be done without leaving home!
I hope this will bring the same experience, as in real life!
With the development of technology, it will be more than real, I believe Smiley
Activity: 476
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
What do you mean?
You can make purchases in a virtual store, with experience both from the present. Walking between the stalls, watching things from different angles, going to the mall can now be done without leaving home!
I hope this will bring the same experience, as in real life!
Activity: 434
A wonderful project! The idea is magnificent!
I wish the developers good luck!  Wink
Activity: 378
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
What do you mean?
Activity: 462
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
It's more than just virtual objects, it's a whole virtual ecosystem, or even more a social system!
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
What do you mean?
Activity: 378
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
Come on, seriously?
Why not?
Jump to: