Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 316. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
How much payout to miners hosting storage?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more

WoW, another player, the previous one was VibeHub, though they are more dedicated in the education and live concert part, with less emphasis with social interaction in a more personal space, this project could fill that gap, anyway, I wish the best for Mark Cheesy.
Competition is needed, especially in new technology industry. If Microsoft didn't have to compete with Apple windows will be barely usable
Activity: 350
Mark.Space project has potential and great possibility of application in our daily life, being able to dominate the segment in the near future, but still think that it will be necessary to invest in marketing and attract more attention to this project, will surely attract many interested parties more

WoW, another player, the previous one was VibeHub, though they are more dedicated in the education and live concert part, with less emphasis with social interaction in a more personal space, this project could fill that gap, anyway, I wish the best for Mark Cheesy.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

so, bounty hunter still needed here to promote their program, right?
i think, social media is best choice to promote their program
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 462

If Microsoft is coming up with VR concept, it will be a big competitor. But Mark.space has a very detailed plan and its purpose might be different.

There is very limited content for vr right now.

Microsoft making its own concept is not a problem for mark.space even it's an opportunity. With more content, more people can buy vr.

And people won't use only one content and that's it. Mark.space will get its share easily.

Are you talking about the Microsoft Hololens? I think it shouldn't be any problem for Mark.Space to be compatible with it.

but ms hololens is not a vr product, it uses the augemented reality...so i think this is nothing for mark.space.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know enough about either technology to be sure, but I was under the impression they were slightly different. Maybe they can still partner some how?
I think now too early talk about any partners, for Markspace team now important focus on the planned work - when they become successful there will be many proposals for partners, VR is very large segment.
I guess that for developing a good product they would need strong partnerships with important companies but I agree that today the shoul focus on developing the VR experience to attract more possible partners and investors.
Activity: 336
they worked ever with the media?
Activity: 476
I wonder whether this project future
I think he has a great chance
I hope that will be able to continue to follow the project and happy for you guys
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I just tried the constructor. Am I right that you can't choose yet any item like furniture but just TV and a frame or am I missing something?
I think he has a great chance
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
yes the potential is insane and the MARK.SPACE project might have a future.  Smiley
does the branch Manager?
of course, if that on each branch there is a Manager
Activity: 378
does the branch Manager?
so many reviews I hope this is a positive sign
of course interest is needed
unless it is important  for ICO?
projects have a bunch of necessary and important factors
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
About contructor, when I click on My sandbox->control room, it just shows a black page. It's bugged or am I doing something wrong?
unless it is important  for ICO?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

If Microsoft is coming up with VR concept, it will be a big competitor. But Mark.space has a very detailed plan and its purpose might be different.

There is very limited content for vr right now.

Microsoft making its own concept is not a problem for mark.space even it's an opportunity. With more content, more people can buy vr.

And people won't use only one content and that's it. Mark.space will get its share easily.

Are you talking about the Microsoft Hololens? I think it shouldn't be any problem for Mark.Space to be compatible with it.

but ms hololens is not a vr product, it uses the augemented reality...so i think this is nothing for mark.space.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know enough about either technology to be sure, but I was under the impression they were slightly different. Maybe they can still partner some how?
I think now too early talk about any partners, for Markspace team now important focus on the planned work - when they become successful there will be many proposals of partners, VR is very large segment.
Activity: 378
Jump to: