Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 318. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Hey, interesting project! VR could become one of the great markets in 2018!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

If Microsoft is coming up with VR concept, it will be a big competitor. But Mark.space has a very detailed plan and its purpose might be different.

There is very limited content for vr right now.

Microsoft making its own concept is not a problem for mark.space even it's an opportunity. With more content, more people can buy vr.

And people won't use only one content and that's it. Mark.space will get its share easily.

Are you talking about the Microsoft Hololens? I think it shouldn't be any problem for Mark.Space to be compatible with it.

wont be bad idea to do partnership with other project like ARTokens to gain more market share.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

If Microsoft is coming up with VR concept, it will be a big competitor. But Mark.space has a very detailed plan and its purpose might be different.

Microsoft making its own concept is not a problem for mark.space even it's an opportunity. With more content, more people can buy vr.

And people won't use only one content and that's it. Mark.space will get its share easily.

Are you talking about the Microsoft Hololens? I think it shouldn't be any problem for Mark.Space to be compatible with it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Yes VR market is just starting to grow at the moment, there is a lot of things to do. MARK.SPACE will have the opportunity to become very big, with the potential of the project, they can build a huge VR ecosystem.

they have a long way to go and some competition to fight. first of they need content for the platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes VR market is just starting to grow at the moment, there is a lot of things to do. MARK.SPACE will have the opportunity to become very big, with the potential of the project, they can build a huge VR ecosystem.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 476
design not the main thing in ICO, in my opinion
and what is most important in your opinion?
probably the idea and the execution
the idea of the project you have in mind ?
of course what else?
Activity: 336
the idea of the project you have in mind ?
very cool design in my opinion Grin
what do you mean?
mean that that site is mega qualitatively noted good work
because the design matches the theme of the project
looks beautiful and space theme is quite a way
what do you mean?
because the design matches the theme of the project
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
it looks like the project is good enough to follow, whether the social network you are trying to build will be the same as any other social media to interact with, as you describe the project to be clear.
Activity: 490
what do you mean?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
how will mining work? Do we need to execute the smart contract or there will be some other ways ?

Mining? Is there mining involved in mark.space? Can you send me the link to that information? I thought tokens would only be available through ICO

here they have mentioned on the website https://mark.space/#ICO
Also, in it the whitepaper but info is very limited.
what do you mean?
Activity: 490
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Does anyone think this is going to disrupt the world of the Second Lifers? I do. I can see the whole Second Life community migrating over to a project like this.
There is in fact no reason why this should disrupt their world... why not have it both?
I assume you mean it will result in some second lifers leaving their natural habitat and move over to this project?
Anyhow... innovation of platforms does result in changes... and for some projects this should be a wake up call..
For example : where is the time that messenger applications where the bomb? and look where we at now?
Some of them had to lay down their activities because they just stop believing in their current platform and the coding behind it.
The blockchain offers a lot of possibilities to these kind of excisting tools, and this particular project is just stepping up to pull or push the excisting ones.
A small trigger from someone else could mean a big improvement for another Wink

Yeah. That's more or less what I meant to say. Changing the topic a little here. I am very curious to see a purchase agreement for a virtual plot of land and the rules that come with it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I probably do not carefully read the documentation and not found the answer to the question. Whether the effect of full immersion? I mean at least the tactile sensation and not just visualization.
Jump to: