Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 317. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

If Microsoft is coming up with VR concept, it will be a big competitor. But Mark.space has a very detailed plan and its purpose might be different.

There is very limited content for vr right now.

Microsoft making its own concept is not a problem for mark.space even it's an opportunity. With more content, more people can buy vr.

And people won't use only one content and that's it. Mark.space will get its share easily.

Are you talking about the Microsoft Hololens? I think it shouldn't be any problem for Mark.Space to be compatible with it.

but ms hololens is not a vr product, it uses the augemented reality...so i think this is nothing for mark.space.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know enough about either technology to be sure, but I was under the impression they were slightly different. Maybe they can still partner some how?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I was amazed with the demo as it will give users a whole new experience and excitement in VR technology and I think it will be a part of our daily lives in the near future. Smiley

Hi, thanx for your feedback! Yes, this will happen:)
Today we have launched our visual constructor, you can check this on site!

I'm looking at the demo right now, amazing, I entered into SONM office and it's looking so good! Really realistic, now I'm going to try the visual constructor
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
We don't need to send our data (KYC) if we want to participate on the presale, is that true?

Hi, we require your e-mail and phone number

thats a pretty low end kyc Smiley

are you going to call back on the number?

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
We don't need to send our data (KYC) if we want to participate on the presale, is that true?

And we dont need to make KYC after tokens sale? Ill receive tokens immediately after inveesting?
Activity: 114
it looks like the project is good enough to follow, whether the social network you are trying to build will be the same as any other social media to interact with, as you describe the project to be clear.

Hi ! Our project is a platform connected with one crypto economy, allowing users to create 3D/VR spaces. Platform is powered by blockchain
I thought the Constructor was going live, but the link on the website goes to a 404 error page. Anyone here able to get into the sandbox? If not, there's gotta be a bug in the server or maybe they didn't reach their own deadline.

Hi! What device do you use?
I was amazed with the demo as it will give users a whole new experience and excitement in VR technology and I think it will be a part of our daily lives in the near future. Smiley

Hi, thanx for your feedback! Yes, this will happen:)
Today we have launched our visual constructor, you can check this on site!

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Yes VR market is just starting to grow at the moment, there is a lot of things to do. MARK.SPACE will have the opportunity to become very big, with the potential of the project, they can build a huge VR ecosystem.
they have a long way to go and some competition to fight. first of they need content for the platform.
Competition is a good thing, this is the fuel for their engine to give all they can.
I can't think of a better motivation to make a success of such project. If they make it, they are worthy to follow & support.

Exactly, and there's no way to avoid competition because many other VR projects will spring up the coming months. MARK.SPACE has a great concept,  the demo looks good, so if they realise the project as planned they can distinguish themselves from competitors.
Yes there are some projects which exactly want to build a VR ecosystem too.
With a better strategy, Mark Space can lead this niche.

I'm not convinced yet that mark.space can have a better strategy than big players. Please try to convince me...

Hi, thank you for your feedback! You can also try our constructor, which has been announced today!
https://sandbox.mark.space
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Yes VR market is just starting to grow at the moment, there is a lot of things to do. MARK.SPACE will have the opportunity to become very big, with the potential of the project, they can build a huge VR ecosystem.
they have a long way to go and some competition to fight. first of they need content for the platform.
Competition is a good thing, this is the fuel for their engine to give all they can.
I can't think of a better motivation to make a success of such project. If they make it, they are worthy to follow & support.

Exactly, and there's no way to avoid competition because many other VR projects will spring up the coming months. MARK.SPACE has a great concept,  the demo looks good, so if they realise the project as planned they can distinguish themselves from competitors.
Yes there are some projects which exactly want to build a VR ecosystem too.
With a better strategy, Mark Space can lead this niche.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

If Microsoft is coming up with VR concept, it will be a big competitor. But Mark.space has a very detailed plan and its purpose might be different.

Microsoft making its own concept is not a problem for mark.space even it's an opportunity. With more content, more people can buy vr.

And people won't use only one content and that's it. Mark.space will get its share easily.

Are you talking about the Microsoft Hololens? I think it shouldn't be any problem for Mark.Space to be compatible with it.

Well the hololens is quite some advanced hardware, would love to see projects like Mark.Space being compatible with it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

I hope we dont need to do the KYC since blockchain should be anonymous technology and suddenly a lot of projects are asking us to get identified in order to join their crowdsales.
Activity: 434

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

but ms hololens is not a vr product, it uses the augemented reality...so i think this is nothing for mark.space.
Activity: 686

Its true that is growing but that also means there is more competition in this field and Mark.Space will really have to do their best to compete with everyone else which i think they are perfectly capable of doing since their demo looks really good.
True, but Mark.Space has many differentials and a vast form of application for the VR, certainly wide in front of its Competitors, I hope to reach the Generation estimated by Mark.Space for new internet domain. We will certainly have much more accessibility and convenience
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Its true that is growing but that also means there is more competition in this field and Mark.Space will really have to do their best to compete with everyone else which i think they are perfectly capable of doing since their demo looks really good.
Jump to: