Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 355. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1
what can an ordinary people do with entire buildings they buy at the platform?
which opportunity would you like to use?

Well, first of all if someone is buying entire building - then in my humble opinion this person is not so ordinary already (diclaimer: that is my personal opinion)
Second, there are plenty of options what you can do with the building, and that depends on what kind of building you are buying. So far we have residential, shopping (commercial), business (offices), and community buildings in respective districts.
So, if you are buying residential building - you may create certain design for its exterior and for interior  and then sell or rent it to other users. Also, you will be able to put ad banners on facade of the building and get some revenue from that and so on.
The same applies to shopping building - you may sell or rent space in it to shops, you may ope  yourown shops(s), you may put various ads on the building etc. Possibilities are endless
Regarding business building - you may sell/rent space there for all types of companies who would like to have 3d/VR representation. You may get additional profit from 3d/VR/AR cinference services
Last but not least: community buildings: you may open yourown gallery or invite existing artist to open his gallery. Also, you may like to invite existing museums to join and create their VR-museums. You may create all types of communities - such any type of activity fans community: like indie rock community, outdoor sports community,  etc etc
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
What are some of huge widespread internet brands, which collectively spend billions on the development of virtual reality?

Dear Xyver,

this information is available for general public. It is  really easy to find it if you google it. For instance, you may check who is investing in Magic Leap, Ocolus, and other big VR projects.

Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Hello Dev

Good luck for your project .

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers

Thank you !
what type of content and things in real world the existing platform of virtual reality is able to detect automatically))?
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
Hello Dev

Thank you !
Hey! Looks like a cool project.
Will take part in ICO
Activity: 141
"Have you guys followed SEC regulation by filing the proper paperwork (or are you planning to be non-US?) So far I haven't found a single ICO that has.
Also do you feel that China will fully investigate and approve your case before the ICO begins? As mentioned in the first half of my post most ICOs don't really go anywhere which is why they are working towards regulating them."
Activity: 222
what can an ordinary people do with entire buildings they buy at the platform?
which opportunity would you like to use?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hello Dev

Thank you !
Activity: 95
Cool.
I think with all these features you have every chance of success.
Development of what is now in priority?
Activity: 391
Hello Dev

how many districts, neighborhoods, buildings, floors and groups of units does markspace have Kiss? Answer in concrete numbers plz.

To start off, there will be just four districts: Residential, Business,Community and Shopping, but we may add more in the future.
Adding new potential districts and buildings will be carefully controlled to make sure it won’t affect the market value of existing real estates.
Each MARK district will consist of 1296 neighbourhoods, whereas each neighbourhood will be made up
of 36 buildings. Each building will have 36 floors and, in turn, each floor will contain 36 groups of units.
Where do the platform users have their apartments to get an opportunity to share the pictures of them via different social networks?

This will be in Residential district
At what of MARK's districts you may find various companies, representative halls, companies, offices and enterprises?

You will find them in Business district
What the personal spaces should be to attract many new visitors and to make valuable asset from the economic stead point?

Personal spaces should have varienty of 3D objects, attractive for visitors.
Check out personal space of world famous hockey player Evgeni Malkin ! http://demo.mark.space/?11li.
This is just an example - you can add any 3D object, real or customized, into your own space
What does the district called, at which different shops can sell products, that were made at the real world's factories?

Such district is called Shopping district
Activity: 121
how can I buy your tokens Huh
Activity: 243
i like it
best of luck with your project
Activity: 280
Good topic. I'm looking forward to updates and ICO

Good luck  Wink Wink Grin
Activity: 216
what is a decentralized autonomous organization  and what additional and specific features does it have   ? How does it work..
Activity: 266
What additional possibilities can have community members at MARK Community district? Create several examples and explain how to use them.
Activity: 309
What is a district, which must be fully dedicated to various types of communities, formed and united by common interests?
Jump to: