Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 357. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
as far as there is already an opportunity to create different things in business vr spaces,what type of content can be added next?
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
so little information
how are you going to implement your project?
Activity: 168
**VR** is really cool. I hope the developers will succeed in implementing the idea. I will follow, good luck
Activity: 163
Wow! Very interesting. What kind of features, that the real world economy is dealing with, are modeled at the ecosystem at the platform ?
Activity: 238
what types of projects or products can anyone make using MARK.SPACE and with what browsers and programs can it work with Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 141
What concept was described by Italian science fiction writer Lino Aldani in the very first novel describing virtual reality?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Look like this coin is worth to wait, just by reading the fist post here, I think that this is a good project, and it will be success in the future. Smiley
Activity: 114
none of the projects that have had a vr concept did not perform very well..spectiv and also descentreland performed poorly. why this should be different?

Thank you for your question !

Currently, there are many projects that attempt to combine VR and Blockchain technologies but MARK.SPACE takes the synergy of the ideas to a whole new level.By combining the best of both and supporting the VR-platform with a crypto-economy, MARK.SPACE created a technologically advanced virtual universe, allowing for decentralized transactions and 100% transparency.

Before MARK.SPACE, creating personalized VR projects was time consuming and expensive, and only possible with the assistance of professional developers. In the framework of the MARK.SPACE universe, each person or organization is able start their own VR/3D project, without knowing even the basics of programming.

Specially designed gadgets and costly equipment like Oculus, HTC Vive, VR-helmets and the like are optional, with no need to use powerful computers or to download special Apps. The only thing required from users is one of their existing gadgets – PCs, tablets or smartphones, and an internet connection.

Moreover, all MARK.SPACE areas will have their own web address, which means users may connect them to a domain of their choice – people will be able to visit spaces directly, without even knowing they just entered a part of an entire VR-universe.

To add to the list of how different and technologically advanced MARK.SPACE is compared to other VR-projects, we have to mention the technological readiness of the platform even before the start of the ICO, which can already be experienced by visiting the demo.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
There are too many 3d reality projects. What are you going to do differently?
What is the exchange rate for a token to BTC and ETH?

1BTC ~ 57000 MRK
1ETH ~3000 MRK
You guys are showing other use for VR market and I am glad that is with social network to connect people all around the world, I just dont know those brands you put in the end of the image, would be great if you linked us for more info about them. Also your team looks very experienced and high graduate to achieve the milestones of roadmap. You are willing to use erc20 tokens or you are going to create a new one with blockchain?
Thank you for belief ! As for brands and partners, they are:

SONM, supercomputer, organized by network mining: https://sonm.io/
AMBISAFE, Ethereum asset platform: https://www.ambisafe.co/
GAS,  leading premium apparel and denim brand: https://www.gasjeans.com/gb_en/
LORIBLU, Italian shoe brand: https://www.loriblu.com/it_gbp/
GENO, Evgeni Malkin, famous hockey player, co-founder of MARK.SPACE and owner of 2 virtual
spaces within the platform: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evgeni_Malkin

And other clothing brands like Trussardi, Baldinini, DSTREZZED etc.

As for your quastion about tokens - our token, MRK token will be issued on Ethereum blockchain and will be used for all transactions across all MARK spaces.
Where is the contract address since it's an ETH token?
It's been on the works since 2015, so there should be the contract add already.

Token distribution starts on october, 2017. We have been developing our platform and its technology since 2015.
Here is link to our roadmap: http://markspace.io/#rec33937950
Activity: 141
What is the exchange rate for a token to BTC and ETH?
Activity: 243
Had a goodread on your whitepaper. This project looks very promising, starting from the system that has been madee up to the way of execution of this project. I will looking forward to this project. Wink
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
This is a pretty impressive project.  Its platform uses AR and VR technology, of course there will be many who are interested and join in this project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
none of the projects that have had a vr concept did not perform very well..spectiv and also descentreland performed poorly. why this should be different?
Activity: 190
agree.
this is a very big project
I really like the workings of this project, pretty stunning and like a good idea to join, hopefully run well, btw
Activity: 224
Great project. I hope you can form a huge community for the popularization of your project. Good luck!
I will recommend you to my investors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
You guys are showing other use for VR market and I am glad that is with social network to connect people all around the world, I just dont know those brands you put in the end of the image, would be great if you linked us for more info about them. Also your team looks very experienced and high graduate to achieve the milestones of roadmap. You are willing to use erc20 tokens or you are going to create a new one with blockchain?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Where is the contract address since it's an ETH token?
It's been on the works since 2015, so there should be the contract add already.
Jump to: