Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] mCoin The First Cryptocurrency Accessible Even Without The Internet - page 16. (Read 8231 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
Can I use a smart phone for this coin?
Activity: 131
That's unique Wink You change the common development structure, and the emerging markets will get the crypto payment system before the Internet!
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
The price of mCoin will grow fast, there s no competition

That's right! It will take a while before other projects jump in
Activity: 47
Activity: 112
Usually the emerging market economy consits of questionable "shady" businesses, they will appreciate a crypto payment method.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Great concept because not everyone have the internet in their home.
It is hard to believe that nowadays some people have no Internet at home. But I now that it is sad truth. So the problem for them will be solved in some way.

yeah, unfortunately this is the sad truth, in most undeveloped countries many people don't have internet access at all, some people also don't even have a smartphone let alone use the internet, this is were you find a large number of the unbanked people who don't have access to financial institution,
i see what mCoin is proposing is very interesting but only those who have first hand knowledge about crypto that can benefit from this otherwise a proper awareness is to be given to this people about crypto.
Activity: 125
Will you start the mCoin promotion with the small biz or with the bigger companies?
Activity: 70
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
It is hard to believe that nowadays some people have no Internet at home. But I now that it is sad truth. So the problem for them will be solved in some way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Cool and innovative project, which is able to bring the market of crypto currency to a new level.
Activity: 111
Can you add an exchange using the sms confirmations?
Activity: 164
mcoin miners are already mining?

Hello! I'm excited. I understand correctly that your blockchain network works where there is not even Internet. Does your network require WAP or only 2G network? This is one of the most promising ideas - a blockchain network without high-speed Internet.

They don't need internet at all, or don't need internet all the time?
Activity: 141
The first one who does a simple yet needed thing always get the profits Wink
Activity: 58
No doubt that mCoin project will work and become a big project in 2018. Managed by a team that has been expertly coached and supported by loyal participants.
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
The system will be open? mCoin will be tradedable?
Activity: 46
Developing crypto in areas where even internet isn't present - that's trully innovative!
Activity: 124
What are the real needs of people with no internet? Crypto, Of course!! LOL
You'd be surprised, but curious people exist even in places with no internet! And they want to broaden their opportunities as well.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
mCoin is first one to think out of the box! Good luck!!
Activity: 45
Come on, where's your enthusiasm? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: