Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] mCoin The First Cryptocurrency Accessible Even Without The Internet - page 11. (Read 8231 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
Very promising! mCoin will grow a lot!!!
Activity: 105
Merit: 20
This project reminds me of that technology I saw in the Philippines by a major telecommunications carrier there, Gcash which is virtual wallet that can be used to buy goods and services. Having said that, wouldn't mCoin become like a central issuer of crypto currency?  It doesn't rely on the internet and I guessing it would be primarily be using SMS in developing countries without internet.
Activity: 36
ONEm and Mcoin have the same team?
Activity: 122
Best wishes!  Got to check the service when you're ready.
Activity: 70
How about the micro credits using crypto?

Any market will appreciate this, especially an emerging one!
Activity: 56
Behind the obvious desire to get in touch with crypto, are a lot of other more basic issues. Like building a credit for banking
Activity: 115
The technological progress can't be avoided, these countries will join the blockchain anyway. But it's good to be the one who introduces them to crypto.
Activity: 30
Can you show any studies proving that the emerging markets will use the mCoin services?
Activity: 135
What can be more relyable than a text confirmation, anyway? Wink

they were going to use voice mail too
Activity: 56
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
The financial inclusion is a big step forward for the emerging markets!
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I like your videos, very interesting.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
You know what? I am looking in this board quite often and I dont click most of the projects but after reading the title of this project it immediately caught my attention and I really like the way you are thinking. To be honest the banner in the first page doesn't look good and honestly that's also something I consider before reading the whitepaper of a project. But again the idea is worth reading. Somehow I am not sure if the team is strong enoug especially from a technical point of view.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Show us your prototypes or smth
Activity: 173
The mobile network will be overload with the service..

The network works well now. It won't suffer from a few texts more.
Activity: 41
If you're going to work with the informal sector, are you ready for it's challenges?
Activity: 53
how can you check creditworthiness for the unbanked sector?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
Access without INTERNET!!!! Is it possible!!!???
The title with this one has attracted me to enter & watch. It seems you have the right plan & solution according to the time's need. I will research further now.
Best of luck.
Activity: 47
Amazing! I like you vision, that people don't need internet to get access to blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: