Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] mCoin The First Cryptocurrency Accessible Even Without The Internet - page 12. (Read 8231 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The project looks pretty budding!
Riveting design, unbiased results, amazing approach.

Who's making the same comments like this all the time? Like you're going from one thread to another and copypast the same words abput the design and approach.
Activity: 131
Are you open to partner with othe devs to build-in more apps?
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
That's unique Wink You change the common development structure, and the emerging markets will get the crypto payment system before the Internet!

Funny, but it may work!
Activity: 122
The internet-like services are really interesting!!
Activity: 57
Which of the onem applications are redy to use?
Activity: 135
As far as I remember, even texts from the banks can be hacked. I'm sure that it will be hard to provide the needed security level for that reason.

Blockchain must be able to ensure the safety!
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
It's going to be really interesting to be able to conduct cryptocurrency transactions without the Internet but how do you plan to achieve that? Then secondly, if mCoin will be valuable only as a payment coin, how do you see the coin performing against well established coins in the same niche?
Activity: 44
The project is unique! Wish you success! Those users without internet are waiting for you, even if they still don't know it.
Activity: 44
Who are your main clients?

Good question. Want to know it too!
Activity: 60
The community managemen says a lot about the project… can't se it being the #1 priority here ((
Activity: 134
Activity: 146
Great concept because not everyone have the internet in their home.
It is hard to believe that nowadays some people have no Internet at home. But I now that it is sad truth. So the problem for them will be solved in some way.

For some people not having the internet at home is just fine. And having access to crypto doesn't change the fact that you don't have internet  Sad
Higher is an answer for this.
Activity: 146
I cant even imagine that have no Internet at home consider as fine. Maybe it is just because of lack of knowledge what is Internet and what opportunity it gives..
Activity: 132
Give me pls a link to any proto you have!
Activity: 38
Usually the emerging market economy consits of questionable "shady" businesses, they will appreciate a crypto payment method.

Here crypto started with cannabis projects and adult services as well. Nothing bad about it, actually.
Activity: 45
Maybe even the western countries will be interested to ues this wallet for their own reasons. Every crypo has it's own advantages.
Activity: 112
Of course, it's interesting to get an mCoin wallet.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Hey. Actually, "developing countries" and "emerging market" aren't like people from the wods who know nothing about technology. Maybe they aren't used to it on a daily basis, but they may be ready to try!
Activity: 31
Perfect solution for the developing countries Wink
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Great concept because not everyone have the internet in their home.
It is hard to believe that nowadays some people have no Internet at home. But I now that it is sad truth. So the problem for them will be solved in some way.

yeah, unfortunately this is the sad truth, in most undeveloped countries many people don't have internet access at all, some people also don't even have a smartphone let alone use the internet, this is were you find a large number of the unbanked people who don't have access to financial institution,
i see what mCoin is proposing is very interesting but only those who have first hand knowledge about crypto that can benefit from this otherwise a proper awareness is to be given to this people about crypto.

That's absolutely right. People who didn't know about crypto need time to educate themselves on that matter. otherwise they may be easily scammed. After that, they will never return to crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: