Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 60. (Read 39817 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 43
I joined all four bounty programs, I just have one question, how will we be able to redeem our earned tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will I be able to participate in the research of medicines and other medical services with the help of the app?.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi. Will it be possible to use patient data and an offer from an insurance company to conclude a smart contract automatically?
Yes, but before that you have to update your data and provide insurance company with relevant information.

Okay, and will the updated information be automatically placed in my smart contract after the end of being treated?

Yup.
@MediBloc : Should I report a minor bug for you in the website ?

When I typed username and password and pressed Enter to loged in, it does not work,  instead I have to move the mouse and click the Log In Button.

Thanks for your comments. I will talk to our developer. Smiley
Activity: 252
Hi. Will it be possible to use patient data and an offer from an insurance company to conclude a smart contract automatically?
Yes, but before that you have to update your data and provide insurance company with relevant information.

Okay, and will the updated information be automatically placed in my smart contract after the end of being treated?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Activity: 196
@MediBloc : Should I report a minor bug for you in the website ?

When I typed username and password and pressed Enter to loged in, it does not work,  instead I have to move the mouse and click the Log In Button.
Activity: 392
Activity: 154
Will I be able to find out which tests I need to undergo right in the app even before visiting the hospital?

That can be possible with derivatives within MediBloc service.
MediBloc offers SDK which can be modified to a certain level and it is possible to have various service with it.
This is one of the main ideas of the platform. You can find out the approximate cost of treatment before it starts.
How often will I need to update my health records in this case?
Activity: 70
Will I be able to find out which tests I need to undergo right in the app even before visiting the hospital?

MediBloc offers SDK which can be modified to a certain level and it is possible to have various service with it.
This is one of the main ideas of the platform. You can find out the approximate cost of treatment before it starts.

Activity: 336
Activity: 112
any twitter or facebook bounty here?
Hi. Can I upload data from other devices that collect health data to your app?
I think that you can, it will be much easier to make decisions about the value of insurance and find those who provide the necessary services.

If you have your private key which can prove you to be a genuine user, YES.
Can I choose what data should I share with the system, and what should be hidden?

Of course! You can even set the data you want to share in the emergent situation.
It would be incredibly illogical, because the company must have all the necessary data on patients to assess the insurance sum.

That's why we are considering many use cases including differentiating the label on the data depending on publishers, professionals, and non-professionals. All the healthcare data created by professionals will be recorded on MediBloc even you don't want to. However, all of your data will be encrypted by your private key. If you don't want, you don't have to decrypt your data.
Activity: 406
I think that you can, it will be much easier to make decisions about the value of insurance and find those who provide the necessary services.

Can I choose what data should I share with the system, and what should be hidden?

Of course! You can even set the data you want to share in the emergent situation.
It would be incredibly illogical, because the company must have all the necessary data on patients to assess the insurance sum.

Activity: 252

Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: