Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 62. (Read 39817 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I can see there is some condition for pre-sale 1 for those interested in investing. There will be used Qtum as only accepted currency that is understandable but next is minimum buying which shows 3000 without mentioning anything. What to understand from this number are these represents Qtum or MED ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I will follow up this project, it looks good, I hope the team work hard, unite and refuel
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Which encryption standard will be used when issuing Medi tokens?

We are following QTUM's QRC.

Hello ,

If Medibloc token will use QTUM's QRC , the transaction will be very fast .

Yes. But technically, it depends on QTUM nodes condition.

Hope to this made QTUM go too the moon and Medibloc will go to the air Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Hello ,

Yes. But technically, it depends on QTUM nodes condition.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Can I convert my MediPoint tokens to ordinary ones as soon as they are received?
Activity: 406
Hello. Which factor is the determining factor one for increase of value of tokens?
Activity: 238
Will I be able to evaluate the quality of services provided by doctors working on this platform?
Activity: 98
Hello. Can users of this platform exchange MediPoint tokens among themselves?

Hello ,

My username is added in track sheet , Signature collum , token is  fill
 but could This token number  increase over time, if I still carry the signature ?

Yes. Until our bounty program ends, you can get MEDs through your signature activity.
What measures are you going to take to improve the reliability of Medibloc internal P2P system?

We are synchronizing QTUM nodes and IPFS nodes for high reliability and incentive system.
Activity: 238
How will the Medibloc system of internal certificates operate?

What do you mean by  “system of internal certificates operate”? 
Can several family members use the same Medibloc account at the same time?

Since each individual has only one private key for decryption of personal healthcare data, it is impossible for several people to share an account. However, data will be available during emergency situations. When medical providers are faced with situations when the patient cannot give consent- loss of consciousness, etc.- they can open the account.
My username is added in track sheet , Signature collum , token is  fill
 but could This token number  increase over time, if I still carry the signature ?
Do you accept experts’ qualification certificates of any country or do are there any restrictions?

We are considering the hybrid format of the qualification process for healthcare professionals participating in MediBloc. The professionals can be qualified with the certain format of government-issued certification and also needed to do P2P qualification.
What is the difference between this MediBloc on Patientory? Basically its the same concept as the latter. Kindly name a few advantages or edge as to how would Medibloc present itself to the medical field.

Patientory is targeting USA market, but we are focusing on asia market.

You can check further details form our whitepaper [ https://medibloc-homepage.oss-us-west-1.aliyuncs.com/whitepaper/medibloc_whitepaper_en.pdf ]
All pharmacy activities very tied with government and their regulations, basically, appeal as a standard for the entire environment. Do you have any negotiation or pre-agreements with any governemtns about implementation of your platform?

We are participating in blockchain open forum[KISA], blockchain healthcare standard department under Ministry of Commerce Industry and Energy, and carrying out several government tasks making up the consortium.
Will it be possible to use one’s tablet as storage for Medibloc data?

Yes, you can use any device which has enough storage.
Pages:
Jump to: