Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MediBloc - Health on the Blockchain! Healthcare Experience Reinvented - page 61. (Read 39817 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Could you please describe the process of generating of MediPoint tokens in detail?

https://imgur.com/a/teqih
Image uploaded above can be your answer Smiley

You can check further details on MediBloc WhitePaper.

https://medibloc-homepage.oss-us-west-1.aliyuncs.com/whitepaper/medibloc_whitepaper_en.pdf
What part of Medi tokens will be directed at serving the needs of the advertising campaign?

Excuse me. What do you mean by "needs of the advertising campaign"?

I read on Medibloc website , I got that Citizens of the USA and China are not allowed to participate in the MediBloc Token Sale.

Why had this rule have ?

If our project want grow wide on the world , we need big community . In which , US and China will take not small role .

I 100% agree with you.
US and China citizens are also very important to us.

The fact is we don't restrict them, but US and China government do.
To follow their policy, we have no choice but to restrict their participation.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Hi. Can I upload data from other devices that collect health data to your app?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Could you please describe the process of generating of MediPoint tokens in detail?
Activity: 196
What part of Medi tokens will be directed at serving the needs of the advertising campaign?

I read on Medibloc website , I got that Citizens of the USA and China are not allowed to participate in the MediBloc Token Sale.

Why had this rule have ?

If our project want grow wide on the world , we need big community . In which , US and China will take not small role .
Good afternoon. Are you going to implement support services for the ICO period?

Hello. We are operating telegram channel. You can get all support through there. [ https://telegram.me/medibloc ]
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. Are you going to implement support services for the ICO period?

@ MediBloc

Recently , I got new that Korean Government banned ICO at all Korea . So , I have some question .

Where our projects are registered to call for ICO ?

MediBloc is located in Gibraltar, not in Korea.
So you don't need to worry about Korean ICO Ban.
Hello. Can users of this platform exchange MediPoint tokens among themselves?

No. You can not exchange MediPint in our platform.
Only MED is exchangeable.

If you want to transfer MediPoint, You need to convert MediPoint to MED.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
@ MediBloc

Recently , I got new that Korean Government banned ICO at all Korea . So , I have some question .

Where our projects are registered to call for ICO ?
Hello. Which factor is the determining factor one for increase of value of tokens?

We can not tell you the price or value of our token Sad
But what we can say is MediBloc is possibly able to change the whole world healthcare industry.
The value of our token will follow then.
Can I convert my MediPoint tokens to ordinary ones as soon as they are received?

You can change MED to MediPoint directly, but not vice versa.
From MediPoint to MED, 3 months are lock-in period.
Hello, I wonder, what part of the funds received during the ICO will be frozen and for how long.

We will do official announcement of this after ICO.
Thanks for your interest!
Activity: 280
Hello, I wonder, what part of the funds received during the ICO will be frozen and for how long.
I will follow up this project, it looks good, I hope the team work hard, unite and refuel

Awesome!

By the way, I think your signature has an error.
What if you change [中心] to "center" ?
I can see there is some condition for pre-sale 1 for those interested in investing. There will be used Qtum as only accepted currency that is understandable but next is minimum buying which shows 3000 without mentioning anything. What to understand from this number are these represents Qtum or MED ?

@Zontop : Follow what I read on the Medic bloc website that 1 QTUM = 2000 MED .

with Minimum 3000 at here , We can understand that the minimum number of MED we have to buy is 3000 MED .
Pages:
Jump to: