Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Menuva - Payments Adjustable to You - page 5. (Read 1331 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
All the coins I was in killed me. My portfolio is now 25% what it used to be. Anything that could help me get back to what I had is great.
Activity: 77
So only the first people get bonus. There is no time limit so I guess everything is contribution based at first. At least that is what their website claims.
Activity: 70
everything fine on my end.
Activity: 81
"Are you sure you are in the right place?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Activity: 91
Sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you are who I think you are.
copper member
Activity: 42
There are some big Crypto in the market that popular with the payment platform and can custom smart contract such as :  EOS, LSK, UBQ ,  MAID, EXP, TEZ, DCR, RISE . What is your key power and what is your key diffrent from them ? Thank you
All those coins have very little in common with us. We are building a whole platform. Just think of our platform like "an cryptocurrency end-user interface". We are trying to connect all the popular coins and give the customers an abbility to chose themselves and sellers an ability to accept a variety of currencies. A decentralized solution for centralized stores Smiley

I don't understand the paper. Complicated.
I am sorry to hear that. If You have some question we will be glad to answer it for You.
Activity: 63
I don't understand the paper. Complicated.
Activity: 121
There are some big Crypto in the market that popular with the payment platform and can custom smart contract such as :  EOS, LSK, UBQ ,  MAID, EXP, TEZ, DCR, RISE . What is your key power and what is your key diffrent from them ? Thank you
copper member
Menuva is an secure payment platform selling/buying/exchanging cryptocurrencies or digital products . It means that you gonna build an ecommere site base on Etherum blockchain , right ?

We are going to be a cryptocurrency payment gateway for big e-commerce stores.

As I said before, the project looks good. One more question about contribution, will you demand a KYC after sale or not?

We will not demand KYC.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
As I said before, the project looks good. One more question about contribution, will you demand a KYC after sale or not?
Activity: 98
Menuva is an secure payment platform selling/buying/exchanging cryptocurrencies or digital products . It means that you gonna build an ecommere site base on Etherum blockchain , right ?
Activity: 63
Can someone please translate website to Korean? Google translate not so good..
Activity: 85
Why do you just take ETH, I only have BTC!!!!
copper member
DACP - DYNAMICALLY ADJUSTED CURRENCY PROTOCOL  . So is this a unique menuva’s protocol ..

Yes that is a unique Menuva protocol.
Activity: 87
 DACP - DYNAMICALLY ADJUSTED CURRENCY PROTOCOL  . So is this a unique menuva’s protocol ..
Activity: 59
Imagine the ideal protocol. It would have the most trustworthy third party imaginable – a diety who is on everybody's side. All the parties would send their Menuva being the ultimate in confessional discretion, no party would learn anything more about the other parties' inputs than they could learn from their own inputs and the output."
This shit is weird, but so was Bitcoin when it first started in 2008. Future looks quite ok
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
According the users positive feedback seems the Menuva project is promising, is Menuva will be cryptocurrencies payments gateway?
copper member
Reading this from whitepaper : “We already have on board one dev from OpenCart and are working hard to bring our first OpenCart plugin”  . Is he freelancing or you pay him for that?

He is joining our team part-time (hopefully soon he will be full-time with us). We are finalizing the contract so we will introduce him soon
Activity: 73
Reading this from whitepaper : “We already have on board one dev from OpenCart and are working hard to bring our first OpenCart plugin”  . Is he freelancing or you pay him for that?
copper member
Put some Eth to good use. Lambo soon? Smiley))))))))))
We are not allowed to speculate on the price Wink

Rate calculated at the price of $1000 per ETH. Upon sale completion if the price of ETH changes considerably (> 10%) . So now ETH price is below $800. It is a huge loss that you will need to repurchase the tokens and burn !!!!
We had a debate over this. We will not change our current rates. This favors our participants. You can take a look at the budget explanation and You will see we have some "room to breath".

How many people in your Team cause I just see 5 peoples in your website ? Any Blockchain expert or advisor Huh
Currently there is 5 people. One person from opencart is joining our team part-time (hopefully soon he will be full-time with us). We are finalizing the contract so we will introduce him soon Smiley

I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining ?
MENU tokens are not mineable.

Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon?
Our DEMO platform should be released within a month (during the crowdsale).

Base on the main idea of Menuva project . I thought that your team need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . Why dont you get some advisors, it would help market a good idea like this..
We are currently a very small team with a small hardcap. We have spoken to few advisor boards and what they can do for us. We really think that currently spending 100,000$ is not justified just to have some advisor. We are currently looking for an advisor who is not here just for the money but for the project itself!

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief .
Sadly we do not want to disclose anything prematurely. You can expect 2 business that handle with virtual items and one marketplace for eBooks and guides.

I think I will jump in then. Bonus is quite good, probably the best on the market right noww.
The 40% bonus only lasts for the time of the presale , so hurry up and get Your MENU tokens Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: