Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Menuva - Payments Adjustable to You - page 6. (Read 1331 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think I will jump in then. Bonus is quite good, probably the best on the market right noww.
Activity: 87
What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief .
Activity: 98
Base on the main idea of Menuva project . I thought that your team need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . Why dont you get some advisors, it would help market a good idea like this..
Activity: 85
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon?
Activity: 63
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining ?
Activity: 70
How many people in your Team cause I just see 5 peoples in your website ? Any Blockchain expert or advisor Huh
Activity: 81
Rate calculated at the price of $1000 per ETH. Upon sale completion if the price of ETH changes considerably (> 10%) . So now ETH price is below $800. It is a huge loss that you will need to repurchase the tokens and burn !!!!
Activity: 77
Put some Eth to good use. Lambo soon? Smiley))))))))))
copper member
Activity: 42
Hi team  , I see that you work on an ERC20 . Can you accept any other form of payment than ETH? Thank you !

At the moment we are only accepting ETH.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
An innovative company is impressive in its scale,it is clear that the project has a team of qualified professionals,want to wish you good luck
Activity: 121
Hi team  , I see that you work on an ERC20 . Can you accept any other form of payment than ETH? Thank you !
Total supply of tokens : 42.425.000 MENU
Put money now and for each 1 ETH got 5000 Menu . What is the percentage of bonus when we invest in presalt ?
copper member
You have a huge plans, guys. If you'll do half of that, that would be great. If you'll do your best, then your project will rocket to the moon.
The only thing that confused me - decentralized P2P chat, because I don't want to pay for every message.  Grin

Don't worry you will not have to pay for the chat Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
You have a huge plans, guys. If you'll do half of that, that would be great. If you'll do your best, then your project will rocket to the moon.
The only thing that confused me - decentralized P2P chat, because I don't want to pay for every message.  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 20
you have a good project and a strong team , I will support you as much as I can
I made a video for you ,  I hope you will like it ..

1- https://twitter.com/fa0ti2h/status/961613700338798592 >> Video
copper member
Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities opinion.

You can join our telegram here: https://t.me/projectMenuva
Activity: 91
Anyone knows telegram? I would like to ask communities opinion.
Paper is so weird. From what it looks plan is to bribe goverment officials. At least that is what I get out of it. If that is the case the funny thing is it might work. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome.
copper member
Project seems interesting. Looked at your paper and you say that you have building a payment platform . Also from my understanding in the market now has 3 types of ICO : own platform ( own blockchain ) , Protocol and Dapp . So Menuva is an ERC-20 tokens . So Menuva is not creating an own blockchain . So Just 2 kind left . Which one are you ?

Own platform does not necessarily mean own blockchain. We will have our own payment platform and protocol.
Activity: 85
I am allways has a huge belief in any payment platform. I've made the math and I think that I can get at least 5x what I put in after bonus ends. Nice way to get some of the money I lost in the last month. Thinking about giving some more ethereum to this project Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: