Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 12. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
will you consider creating a YouTube channel?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
will you have something like the instructions for beginners that will tell them how to take part in sales and the passage of certain procedures?
may be they will do this. But they are still didnt announce anything. Waitong for announce of their crowdsale
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
will you have something like the instructions for beginners that will tell them how to take part in sales and the passage of certain procedures?
usually project make step by step guide for community
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

New news was not there for a long time already, so it would be a little time to write something and answer some important questions
hope that they will release some AMA news or something like this
I agree, I would like to know more and not to guess
Activity: 300
Will you attract actors and directors of any manga to advertise?
I think for this kind of project it is necessary and also it is possible to attract bloggers
by itself, some bloggers will attract a lot of subscribers to the project
Activity: 322
I think for this kind of project it is necessary and also it is possible to attract bloggers
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

New news was not there for a long time already, so it would be a little time to write something and answer some important questions
hope that they will release some AMA news or something like this
Activity: 518
the moon
what is the main goal of the project that he will pursue?
spread the word about japanese culture may be?
I think you are right that the spread and involvement of more people in this subculture
yea this is win-win-win situation -  more people <-> more investments <->more devs 
Activity: 280
this project uses blockchain , which ensures high transparency and trust on the Internet, mainly to implement below 2 services.
1. Copyright Management
2. Transparency of votes and donations
I think you are right that the spread and involvement of more people in this subculture
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 518
the moon
and when will it get better, suddenly such a situation in the future will become a normal situation?
i dunno maybe when more people will be interested in blockhain technology or something
As a Japanese, why wouldn't you add some anime images to your thread so it can express your true identity?  Grin

I think that is enough that there is now, because such an introduction should be thought over so as not to scare anyone away  Undecided
approx date was be 1 weak ago, bat there is still no any updates
hope that they will add this in next week. It will be ok
I also have a long time waiting for something new and interesting, because for a long time there is absolutely no news about the project
i dunno maybe they are waiting better situation on entire market?
it seems to me that the market will be better in a very long time, and there is no sense in waiting until it gets much better than now
perhaps they want to be safe in case the market again becomes bad

may be right. But they are must announce something
Activity: 322
approx date was be 1 weak ago, bat there is still no any updates
hope that they will add this in next week. It will be ok
I also have a long time waiting for something new and interesting, because for a long time there is absolutely no news about the project
and when will it get better, suddenly such a situation in the future will become a normal situation?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
As a Japanese, why wouldn't you add some anime images to your thread so it can express your true identity?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: