Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 16. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

ofcourse but website isnt all what need for succsess, in my opinion - the community is the most important argument in all this
yeap, community is very important part of success. So they will attract more people to the project
Activity: 518
the moon
I think that this will be listed by the end of ico, usually projects indicate this by that time
yes i am agree with you, just made my guess about exchange. In this situation, it would be cool if the project will hold on with the listing a little bit
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Will you publish lists of your investors or partners in the future?
Whether there will be a difference, it will be published or not, it seems to me that the project, as well as the investors themselves, will not get anything from this
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

this no one denies and I agree with you, but I would like a little more information
so, wait for more information from developers
where i can see some informations about your tokens?
usually all tokens are utility. I think there will be the same
Everything will depend on the nature of their usefulness
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Do you know anything about which exchanges the project will go to?
perhaps Mindol like most other projects will be listed on Hitbtc but this is inaccurate
I think that this will be listed by the end of ico, usually projects indicate this by that time
Activity: 518
the moon
perhaps Mindol like most other projects will be listed on Hitbtc but this is inaccurate
Activity: 300
is there information how the tokens will be distributed?
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
vite
i think that they will announce this before mainsale
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

can you please tell where did he write it? I can not find
creators need more publicity i guess
community manager post it here. They are collecting all questions and will answer soon
Activity: 300
this no one denies and I agree with you, but I would like a little more information
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
One of the team's people wrote that it would appear in the very near future
probably this information was when he answered a question about the translation of the site and summarized all in one message that soon new information would arrive
For quite a long time there have already been reports that there will be new information as well as the English version of the site
yes you are right about it was reported for a long time but no exact time was spoken
probably this information was when he answered a question about the translation of the site and summarized all in one message that soon new information would arrive
For quite a long time there have already been reports that there will be new information as well as the English version of the site
The fact that the market has quickly become better will be reflected in your work?
I do not think that this will have a big impact on the project's work, most likely everything will be according to the old
I assumed that after the growth of the market, the speed of work will change, I can not believe that it will remain the same
can they look at what to continue this growth or not and then make a conclusion
why watch it, because such a leap is already a huge plus for crypto currency, because the last month was a very difficult time
it's really nice to watch after all the recessions and difficulties in the last month
Merit: 111
vite
they didnt announce any token metrics and tokens useful. Just wait a bit
Activity: 280
The fact that the market has quickly become better will be reflected in your work?
I do not think that this will have a big impact on the project's work, most likely everything will be according to the old
I assumed that after the growth of the market, the speed of work will change, I can not believe that it will remain the same
can they look at what to continue this growth or not and then make a conclusion
why watch it, because such a leap is already a huge plus for crypto currency, because the last month was a very difficult time
Pages:
Jump to: