Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MINDOL - Japanese Subculture Aimed for the Global Market - page 14. (Read 19358 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
so there will be some Mindol token or something? I still do not understand to be honest
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
it would be nice to know at least approximate dates of this, since new information was not received about this
approx date was be 1 weak ago, bat there is still no any updates
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
so, TS when you gonna post some news and other versions of site?
it would be nice to know at least approximate dates of this, since new information was not received about this
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
are you gonna make some meet ups or conference in near future?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
so, TS when you gonna post some news and other versions of site?
Activity: 350
in your upcoming news will be information about the actions of your marketers?
Activity: 322
As a Japanese, why wouldn't you add some anime images to your thread so it can express your true identity?  Grin
cool idea, i like it! what about some hentai too?  Grin so the project can attract even more attention  Grin
to the word about it did not mention a word, but it is in Japanese culture, I was interested in this question Smiley
the moon
As a Japanese, why wouldn't you add some anime images to your thread so it can express your true identity?  Grin
cool idea, i like it! what about some hentai too?  Grin so the project can attract even more attention  Grin
Activity: 672
Will other languages be added other than English?
they are need to add english abd chinese language. It will be enough
Now, in addition to these languages, we need to add Japanese and Korean, too, they will never be superfluous. Just now, the summit is coming, it will be useful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 280
I think that other languages are added at the request of users and in my opinion this language will be enough Undecided
I would not say at the request of users, it will be necessary to track who and from which country will use the product in order to base this on translating the site
it would be wiser since users would not have to wait until their translation requirements are considered
But if users do not need it then that a waste of time and resources
the moon
i like that multicolor star as logo but i think we need english web as soon as possibe  Grin
Merit: 111
vite
they are need to add english abd chinese language. It will be enough
Activity: 322
I think that other languages are added at the request of users and in my opinion this language will be enough Undecided
I would not say at the request of users, it will be necessary to track who and from which country will use the product in order to base this on translating the site
it would be wiser since users would not have to wait until their translation requirements are considered
No one canceled the translation with the help of a Google translator, the main thing is that the English language should have a correct translation
Activity: 406
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
I just thought with which big projects can Mindol cooperate?
Maybe WIngs? What do you guys think
partnership with other project can halp to attract more users and investors
Activity: 672
I just thought with which big projects can Mindol cooperate?
Maybe WIngs? What do you guys think
why did you so suddenly decide that their partners are WIngs?
I do not know for sure, im just guessing
i like the wings idea and this is good marketing step
Im not familiar with their work, can you briefly tell me what they did?
sure, their job is to promote any project for a percentage of the total number of tokens
it will help this project to be better known by the community or the public. besides that this project also have to find other solution so that not glued to one of partner
Activity: 300
is there any news about the generosity campaign?
Activity: 350
What do you think is the most useful step to attract more audience to the project?
need more news and updates from developers. Need some AMA events and etc
more news would not hurt the project and this would undoubtedly benefit the project
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
What do you think is the most useful step to attract more audience to the project?
need more news and updates from developers. Need some AMA events and etc
Pages:
Jump to: