Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 17. (Read 6696 times)

copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
When the pre-sale is over, will it enter other exchanges, with the exception of Uniswap?  It seems the team are working on that but I'm not sure. You are such a gem keep working and rely on social media too.
copper member
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
The team should explain the algorithms for buying MAI after listing with a minimum commission. More exchanges soon, not all People know that moving to trc-20 is commission-free, unlike the Ethereum blockchain. Not everyone is willing to pay a $ 50 commission to exchange for dex.
I saw swap on the website still alive, buy there. Now its the most trusted way 4 buy to avoid uni scamming of fake tokens. More exchanges will be a good solution haha Cheesy
Activity: 270
Merit: 40
The team should explain the algorithms for buying MAI after listing with a minimum commission. More exchanges soon, not all People know that moving to trc-20 is commission-free, unlike the Ethereum blockchain. Not everyone is willing to pay a $ 50 commission to exchange for dex.
copper member
I got you guys, I'm llazy ass. Whats your thoughts about it? Worth to buy this MAI token or wait for listing and buy later? Most part of AI projects has successfully developed and now they cost millions of bucks.
When will the public sale end?
If I'm not mistaken token sale will end on March 1, 2021, which means about 1 month away

Wow, a half of all tokens will be burned, is it not weird? But lack of tokens should have a price impact. Is there a onepager? I haven't a wish to read 50+ pages of this Whitepaper. Thanks guy.
If you are lazy to read then I will help to answer it and you need to remember if you don't need to read in a section because information like that remains in the token section
I took this from the whitepaper
Code:
5.5 Token economic & deflation
The burn[11]
Mindsync will burn MAI tokens on a regular basis, depending on the amount of commissions received,
until the Total Supply is halved. Mindsync will destroy 75,000,000 MAI, leaving 75,000,000 MAI
remaining. Mindsync plans to use up to 100% of the commission from Ethereum Mining for the
redemption and burning of tokens. All these operations will be visible on the blockchain

That is the same thing I've posted above  Grin Sometimes I'm also lazy to read 100 or more pages for meaningful and valuable projects, onepager helps. Always DYOR before investment.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Who knows if we reached hard cap already. I’m guessing this project is already a huge success. All I need to know is about listing on big exchanges and the listing price. Share some information, please, maybe I'm blind but I can't find it on the webpage.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
When will the public sale end?
If I'm not mistaken token sale will end on March 1, 2021, which means about 1 month away

Wow, a half of all tokens will be burned, is it not weird? But lack of tokens should have a price impact. Is there a onepager? I haven't a wish to read 50+ pages of this Whitepaper. Thanks guy.
If you are lazy to read then I will help to answer it and you need to remember if you don't need to read in a section because information like that remains in the token section
I took this from the whitepaper
Code:
5.5 Token economic & deflation
The burn[11]
Mindsync will burn MAI tokens on a regular basis, depending on the amount of commissions received,
until the Total Supply is halved. Mindsync will destroy 75,000,000 MAI, leaving 75,000,000 MAI
remaining. Mindsync plans to use up to 100% of the commission from Ethereum Mining for the
redemption and burning of tokens. All these operations will be visible on the blockchain
copper member
Do you have any Coin Burn / BuyBack systems or any Token Burn plans to increase the value of Token & attract Investors to invest?
I've read the whitepaper and I will say it will. Mindsync will burn MAI tokens on a regular basis, depending on the amount of commissions received, until the Total Supply is halved. Mindsync will destroy 75,000,000 MAI, leaving 75,000,000 MAI remaining. It's very bold decision for the project!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
It should be $0.3 price on major exchanges listing what should happen in closest future. Team are finishing tokensale on the peak of market what is good. Already bought a bag at the February beginning  Shocked
When will the public sale end? this thread was created 2018 and there is an update on the main page that the public sale will end at the end of last year.
I just checked MAI on Uniswap, if you are going to add MAI token Liquidity gradually, why is the total Liquidity MAI token today less than $ 20 USD?
Do you have any Coin Burn / BuyBack systems or any Token Burn plans to increase the value of Token & attract Investors to invest?
I've read the whitepaper and I will say it will. Mindsync will burn MAI tokens on a regular basis, depending on the amount of commissions received, until the Total Supply is halved. Mindsync will destroy 75,000,000 MAI, leaving 75,000,000 MAI remaining. It's very bold decision for the project!
copper member
It should be $0.3 price on major exchanges listing what should happen in closest future. Team are finishing tokensale on the peak of market what is good. Already bought a bag at the February beginning  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 180
MAI token sale price: 0.24 0.25 USDT on February 10

Buy now: https://mindsync.ai/?utm_source=btt

Hurry up to buy!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
are serious ? if this token will be on major exchange in the next 2 - 3 months ?
by the way, what is the real contract address from this project
this one https://etherscan.io/address/0xd84b0712588d01e61d9b9bb546426e9192e2558d
or this one https://etherscan.io/address/0x75387e1287dd85482ab66102da9f6577e027f609
yes for other exchanges everyone has to wait about 2 to 3 months and for the contract address used now is this one https://etherscan.io/address/0x75387e1287dd85482ab66102da9f6577e027f609 and 0x***58d is deprecated
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
Liquidity is $10k and volume is only $620, I think this is too bad, how do you plan next? Are you planning to list tokens on other major exchanges?

Uniswap is a prove that there is no active sellers. The liquidity will be added gradually.
Other major exchanges in 2-3 month.

are serious ? if this token will be on major exchange in the next 2 - 3 months ?
by the way, what is the real contract address from this project
this one https://etherscan.io/address/0xd84b0712588d01e61d9b9bb546426e9192e2558d
or this one https://etherscan.io/address/0x75387e1287dd85482ab66102da9f6577e027f609
Every week
Sounds good, another question is are the tokens for teams, and Advisors still locked? I read if it will start to unlock starting August 2021, will all be unlocked simultaneously?
And for bounty to be locked for 1 year, that means they will get the reward in 2022? right?
copper member
Uniswap is a prove that there is no active sellers. The liquidity will be added gradually.
other than that now very expensive fees ethereum also make traders lazy to use uniswap, if I may know how much liquidity would you add? Will it be added every week or every month? or only certain time?

Every week
other than that now very expensive fees ethereum also make traders lazy to use uniswap, if I may know how much liquidity would you add? Will it be added every week or every month? or only certain time?
copper member
Liquidity is $10k and volume is only $620, I think this is too bad, how do you plan next? Are you planning to list tokens on other major exchanges?

Pages:
Jump to: