Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 13. (Read 6696 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 40
Very useful function of Mindsync AIaaS is that you can simply run ready solutions internally without deploying it on external servers
I once tried to imagine what kind of AI platform it will be. It's even difficult to retell, tracking trackers, entry points,exit points, it's more difficult than creating a Porsche in the 19th century. But this is real, these guys have loaded themselves with work for 10 years ahead. This is a very ambitious project, and the stakes are high.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
The future of decentralised finance
Hello, I bought some MAI, 1 hour ago and didn’t receive the token, Etherscan seems to be good though. I join the chat but no response for now. Maybe somebody here can help me?
Mindsync needs to manually track your payment and if they are kind enough they might refund. That’s the only way but will be manual. You will have to contact their customer support to explain this.
I can suppose it was ethereum network delay, I've received my tokens few hours later. Yeah the website support help me with this question, you are right.
Today is a very difficult time, I should leave, sell some of the tokens for the first time and solve the priority problems. However, today I realized that an idea is life. And living for your goals is cooler than looking for easy ways. I remain in MAI, I believe, and I will not sell, even if it may affect, yes, anything. Keep.
copper member
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
Hello, I bought some MAI, 1 hour ago and didn’t receive the token, Etherscan seems to be good though. I join the chat but no response for now. Maybe somebody here can help me?
Mindsync needs to manually track your payment and if they are kind enough they might refund. That’s the only way but will be manual. You will have to contact their customer support to explain this.
Usually, tokens reach the wallet within no more than 10-20 minutes after the completion of the transaction. Please note that a transaction can take up to 12 hours to process, depending on the blockchain network or other conditions.
copper member
Perhaps the team will please us with more new developments of the platform against the background of such a drop. I'd like a spoonful of honey on days like this. If you went to Mindsync, then you will need patience, rather than wait for the upcoming moon, it is better to answer for yourself 1 year and not wait for news every 10 minutes.
Firstly, your investment is your responsibility whatever the risk be ready to face it. I believe team could submit this project to Binance launch pad. Has the team considered such an opportunity?
I've used many exchanges, but Bibox is the coolest. This is the best I've seen. No garbage like on Binance. Each project passes KYC. Very clear interface and fast operation of the platform. Since the future is connected with crypto, I choose this exchange. I will prefer Bibox, mate.
copper member
Perhaps the team will please us with more new developments of the platform against the background of such a drop. I'd like a spoonful of honey on days like this. If you went to Mindsync, then you will need patience, rather than wait for the upcoming moon, it is better to answer for yourself 1 year and not wait for news every 10 minutes.
Firstly, your investment is your responsibility whatever the risk be ready to face it. I believe team could submit this project to Binance launch pad. Has the team considered such an opportunity?
copper member
Does anyone know why the MAI I just bought isn't showing up in my metamask wallet? It'll show up on my personal mindsync account but not metamask. What can be the issue?!
You should need to add a custom token in your Metamask wallet. You need to scroll down and paste the MAI contract address under add custom token. That's all.
copper member
Activity: 130
Does anyone know why the MAI I just bought isn't showing up in my metamask wallet? It'll show up on my personal mindsync account but not metamask. What can be the issue?!
copper member
Also, I can consider that new exchanges are the priority for the team. Binance, Huobi, and other big ones are coming here sooner or later. The listing will have a big impact on price and on the project.
New exchange in the growing market today will increase the demand for MAI several times. Because I think the current market has several key competitors for your project.
Depends on the last smart-contract activity bigger fishes have started moving in. Smaller fishes have been moving out after the listing. And this is only the beginning! I wondered if Binance had a similar product or project, that might stop them listing MAI. That’s not good. I hope nothing for Binance to worry about.
I was thinking about worldwide marketing for MAI, the Chinese market for example. Chinese love to gamble so I can make an educated guess any form of solid defi project could potentially be popular. You only have to visit any Rolex store here in Sydney or Melbourne and you'll see Chinese - they got our money and they're spending it.
There are two models of project promotion. Marketing hype and business project. Analyzing hundreds of projects, you can come to the conclusion that good marketing without a product gathers more followers than a product without marketing.
Twitter is the enemy of the people and an arm of the Chinese communist state. It's possible to promote in other socials. Chinese people are smart investors they know where to put money and make good profits.
I like the team's sense of tact, which is great, but the team definitely needs a bit of a professional salesperson. The team needs to update the site, it is not empty,  but in general, the site needs more information. The team should pay attention to marketing.
copper member
I was thinking about worldwide marketing for MAI, the Chinese market for example. Chinese love to gamble so I can make an educated guess any form of solid defi project could potentially be popular. You only have to visit any Rolex store here in Sydney or Melbourne and you'll see Chinese - they got our money and they're spending it.
There are two models of project promotion. Marketing hype and business project. Analyzing hundreds of projects, you can come to the conclusion that good marketing without a product gathers more followers than a product without marketing.
Twitter is the enemy of the people and an arm of the Chinese communist state. It's possible to promote in other socials. Chinese people are smart investors they know where to put money and make good profits.
copper member
Also, I can consider that new exchanges are the priority for the team. Binance, Huobi, and other big ones are coming here sooner or later. The listing will have a big impact on price and on the project.
New exchange in the growing market today will increase the demand for MAI several times. Because I think the current market has several key competitors for your project.
copper member
Btw, any considerations about moving to other networks? The fees problem might get solved soon, but it might take a while. ETH fees are like a robbery. I can't pay so many fees using ETH!
Today, it causes a lot of problems, the difficulty of buying MAI for a person who is not familiar with crypto. I tell you how you can buy ETH for Fiat, how to create a wallet, DEX, they want to invest, but many are far from it. We will continue to see off new people.
Btw, any considerations about moving to other networks? The fees problem might get solved soon, but it might take a while. ETH fees are like a robbery. I can't pay so many fees using ETH!
Today, it causes a lot of problems, the difficulty of buying MAI for a person who is not familiar with crypto. I tell you how you can buy ETH for Fiat, how to create a wallet, DEX, they want to invest, but many are far from it. We will continue to see off new people.
copper member
I think a team will follow developments with respect to layer2 solutions that reduce transaction fees and other chains. Having said that, I believe the Ethereum chain is proven and secure to continue using it. There are ways to smartly manage on-chain and off-chain data requirements.
Pages:
Jump to: