Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀⭐️MINDSYNC - Machine Learning Competitions and a marketplace for AI - page 18. (Read 6696 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
i think this project started in december 2018, but until now the crowdsale still running,
one question from me, until when the ICO will running ? then why you do not conduct an IEO for this project dev ?
thank you
We are preparing for listing and IEO. Thank you for your question!
He asks when the ICO will end, not of asking about your preparations for the IEO, so answer that question in detail because you've been running the ICO for 2 years
copper member
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
MAI token sale price: 0.18 0.20 USDT on January 20

Buy now: https://mindsync.ai
copper member
copper member
Token sale price grow schedule announce is coming.

The price will be changed on January, 15.

Hurry up to buy tokens while $0.14!

Up!

New price will be 0.18 USDT

i think this project started in december 2018, but until now the crowdsale still running,
one question from me, until when the ICO will running ? then why you do not conduct an IEO for this project dev ?
thank you

We are preparing for listing and IEO. Thank you for your question!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network

Up!

thank you
copper member

Up!

copper member
When swap? when swap? I've been waiting for this news for a long time but until now you haven't given us all the certainty, so far you only answered '' SOON '' then how long '' SOON '' will end. We need certainty
Don't let us down
They are still launch tokensale so don't expect an exchange anytime soon. Many people have lost their faith in this project, it's funny to see the project continue to tokensale for 2 years without stopping and tell when it will be completed.

Let's have fun. But we work hard. Big things take time.

Take care. Stay safe.

Where you are working and what are the updates you have, why don't you share those developments in the community? You keep saying all the fake message and it will not help to say we are working hard, it means you are bluffing community for fundraising.

I respect that you are trying to support your project as much as you can. Looks like you are posting messages just to show your advertising only.

Anyway, you are wrong. We will share the developments soon.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
When swap? when swap? I've been waiting for this news for a long time but until now you haven't given us all the certainty, so far you only answered '' SOON '' then how long '' SOON '' will end. We need certainty
Don't let us down
They are still launch tokensale so don't expect an exchange anytime soon. Many people have lost their faith in this project, it's funny to see the project continue to tokensale for 2 years without stopping and tell when it will be completed.

Take care. Stay safe.

Where you are working and what are the updates you have, why don't you share those developments in the community? You keep saying all the fake message and it will not help to say we are working hard, it means you are bluffing community for fundraising.
copper member

Up!
copper member
Don't let us down

Please join Telegram group @mindsync_bounty to get information about the swap.
copper member
Don't let us down

Take care. Stay safe.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
Don't let us down
copper member

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
Don't let us down
copper member
Be the market maker and earn the commission:

Add liquidity on Uniswap

https://app.uniswap.org/#/add/0x75387e1287Dd85482aB66102DA9f6577E027f609/ETH

Contact support on the website (Use "* Chat" button) to get the details.

https://mindsync.ai

Up!
copper member
Be the market maker and earn the commission:

Add liquidity on Uniswap

https://app.uniswap.org/#/add/0x75387e1287Dd85482aB66102DA9f6577E027f609/ETH

Contact support on the website (Use "* Chat" button) to get the details.

https://mindsync.ai
Activity: 14
Mindsync AIaaS (AI as a Service) platform looks interesting idea for me as it allows to run production-ready solutions internally Wink
copper member

December, 31 only

25% bonus on your purchase*

* The amount should be at least $500)

Ask support on the official website using "Online Chat" button to claim the bonus
copper member
Up to 25% DepEndiNg oN the aMouNt !

Hurry up! The offer will expire soon! Don't miss this opportunity!

Ask support on the website (Use "* Chat" button) to get the bonus.

Buy MindsyncAI tokens here: https://mindsync.ai

Up! Up! Hurry up!!!

He is hungry about the money and won't bother about the questions raised by the community, it seems he will conduct the ICO for another two years without any update and how funny it seems. I suggest people not to invest in Mindsync because ICO has been concluded more than 2 years back.

FUD is not allowed here.

All the questions was answered by the team.

Happy New Year
Pages:
Jump to: