Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌌🌌🌌🌌[ANN]ICO Monoreto.com Social network🌌🌌🌌🌌 - page 4. (Read 5105 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have visited your site and tried to create a new account. The look is attractive and easy to understand.
Activity: 29
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the business? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 32
the idea of the project is interesting. I think this project will be profitable for investors. hopefully for a smooth progress and many people are interested to participate in your project
Activity: 37
the idea of the project is interesting. I think this project will be profitable for investors. hopefully for a smooth progress and many people are interested to participate in your project
Activity: 32
Market is huge and just a slight share of it will make the token holders happy
Activity: 39
The Ann is really nice you have a nice layout and it is attractive I liked reading it. I am interested to see how it will turn out.
Activity: 27
How will all the transactions in Monoreto be made?
Activity: 36
Hi  I have checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I'm in.
Good morning DEV's.
I hope this plan will have more exposure to the community and become widely known on the whole international level.
Activity: 34
Greetings
Lol, I am guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this idea, for sure
Activity: 54
The project seems interesting, but I think there are too many total tokens, anyway I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.
Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 27
I hope this plan will have more exposure to the community and become widely known on the whole international level.
Activity: 54
Activity: 30
A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential
Activity: 44
I like this ICO, team looks very professional, and the whitepaper is good to read.
Activity: 37
A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential
Activity: 39
Market is huge and just a slight share of it will make the token holders happy
Activity: 49
I like this ICO, team looks very professional, and the whitepaper is good to read.
Activity: 36
I've checked the roadmap, it has a very big potential. I’m very enthusiastic about it. It will significantly help people. I am in.
Pages:
Jump to: