Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌌🌌🌌🌌[ANN]ICO Monoreto.com Social network🌌🌌🌌🌌 - page 6. (Read 5105 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Great project, I join.
Activity: 46
Hey, devs! Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Wow. I am delighted with your plan. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It iswell planned.
Activity: 34
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Activity: 29
Good morning,  I hope this plan will have more exposure to the community and become widely known on the whole international level.
Activity: 33
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar business that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
Activity: 42
Hi, fellows.
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Activity: 53
I hope this plan will have more exposure to the community and become widely known on the whole international level.
Activity: 54
The project seems interesting, but I think there are too many total tokens, anyway I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.
Activity: 44
Seems like a very interesting plan,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Wow. I am delighted with your plan. It'ssomething new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that is not about this business, for sure
Greetings,
Wow. I'm delighted with your plan. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
Activity: 44
How will all the transactions in Monoreto be made?
Greetings, team!
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential
Activity: 32
A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential
Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Greetings  Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this idea, for sure
Pages:
Jump to: