Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌌🌌🌌🌌[ANN]ICO Monoreto.com Social network🌌🌌🌌🌌 - page 8. (Read 5105 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Good day guys!
I hope this plan will have more exposure to the community and become widely known on the whole international level.
Activity: 38
Hello,
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Activity: 27
myTelegram: @carissarose123
brand new
A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential
Activity: 49
I hope this plan will have more exposure to the community and become widely known on the whole international level.
Activity: 42
Greetings
Seems like a very interesting idea,everything that's trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
brand new
mytelegramm username: jimena_0694
Activity: 30
Lol, I'm guessing this is in response to the Wall Street Journal article about the prevalence of fraudulent ICOs today. I wouldn't be surprised if someone created a ERC20 contract with this same name and ended up raising a decent amount of money. But that's not about this project, for sure
copper member
Activity: 10
The project should be exposed to more people so that the token is sold up. Do you have a plan for that? a good idea and creative or some advertising? Can you recommend some of your ohamr to people to consider about it? I think you should open the conference, the conference will have many participants if the content is attractive. when does the project start?
Thank you!
copper member
By whom each Like will be rewarded? From "Liker"s own wallet or some special fund?
When people will registrate in our application they’ll get some tokens (100 mon) and they can pay for likes Smiley
copper member
Seeing from the purpose of this project to have many benefits needed to develop the future, I hope this project can develop well and can have many investors.
Thank you so much!
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
I like the concept you have, hoping you will continue to develop it and pay attention to various things, I will look forward to the latest news from you, success.
copper member
I have read through the ANN of the project, it's easy to see. The thing I noticed was that the token size of the project was huge, I was afraid it would affect the value of the token. Can I download the project app on the play? I would like to take a look at the product of the project. Is it really worth investing in and exploiting?
Now we have only live beta version
You can use it https://monoreto.com/#
But we’re planning to create an application in app store and GooglePlay and we work at it Smiley
copper member
from the partners you mentioned on your website, are there venture capital / angel investors? because at this time only projects that have partners with venture capital that will succeed.
Sure, hkk.io - It is our angel investors Smiley
copper member
You have written about charity. How will this be realized? Where will you send the funds? Who will select, where and how much will be transferred?
Monoreto will take 10% of its profits monthly to develop charity projects (support of children’s sports, forest conservation, assisting animal shelters).
There is our distribution of funds:
55% - Marketing
15% - Application development
10% - Legal regulation
25% - Platform development
Activity: 33
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Activity: 46
Greetings,  But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
Activity: 38
Seems like a very interesting project,everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote.Gotta check whitepaper abit more and then ill come back with questions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
You wrote. "Our team is also developing a mechanism that allows Monoreto users to easily publish their Monoreto content on other social networks (Instagram, Facebook, etc.) with a single click." If users use other social networks, what is not in them that you can provide?
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Yes, no profit for ordinary user. What are we gain using social media? Nothing, we are fooled. Companies continue to make profits. Come back to Monoreto that will solve the problem. But like for fund, everyone will use only like to earn credit. Continue to the far distance.
Pages:
Jump to: