Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 215. (Read 70178 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Panic selling is the main cause of losses. And with the help of the bots we can overcome that.

I see a lot of profit coming out of that. considering how volatile crypto is, you can make money on the upswing and downswing.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
what will happen to the tokens after the crowdsale ends?
Activity: 25
i just want to say great work to every body and  all the work everybody is doing to get this coin moving
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Panic selling is the main cause of losses. And with the help of the bots we can overcome that.

That is true, but not all people will use bots, at least not at the beginning, so noobs will still dump prices, so I hope the algorithm has a feature to just move with the market and buy low when the price is getting down Cheesy.

That for sure is something they already can do, follow the descending trend and buy at the bottom or close to it ready to catch the upward trend!

Well that's a feature which shouldn't be "too hard" to implement maybe. Otherwise you would need to make so many small transactions to get a decent income. Well even this would stack over time but I think if they can make a bot which analyses upward and downward trends of a coin it should also be possible to let him see this maybe.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
This has really peaked my interest. What is the difference between this and every other buy low/sell high algorithm out there? There is no bot that runs processes from a normal computer strong enough to predict the future or to know anything outside of the trading charts. If this was a quantum process with the entire internet uploaded to its learning machine, then maybe it would know when Twerkcoin is going to make a comeback. Other than that I think it's just another way to trade while you're afk. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

That is true, but not all people will use bots, at least not at the beginning, so noobs will still dump prices, so I hope the algorithm has a feature to just move with the market and buy low when the price is getting down Cheesy.

That for sure is something they already can do, follow the descending trend and buy at the bottom or close to it ready to catch the upward trend!

Some newbies panic very early and just follow others like sheep. Panic selling will be continued until someone buys back and people will hold that wall to see what happens. Its the best time to buy other cryptos which have a certain future like NapoleonX.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
So, will it support different exchanges?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I have not seen much from French community when its comes to Crypto, RLC has been underperforming in my own opinion, I know NapoleonX team has been on this project for some time but I hope they will be more engaging in recent weeks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Thank you for the time took to read and answer my questions.

I'm reading the black paper, i find promising the fact that the bots will be able to operate solely on the price excluding external catalyst, good or bad.

Having real performing example of these bots its great, in other project i have seen barely projections.

Did these bots were modified to better fit this market or partially redesigned?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
very interesting project start of ico is 23 october so i have enough time to lern more about this project,30% bonus on pre-sale is good for me...
Good to see active devs to clear the doubts.
Like the idea of DAF.
Activity: 55
Is there only ICO activity? Do not have a bounty and an empty drop?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
looks very promising project. whats total supply of tokens and price of token?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
If this project starts well, the ordinary trading bots out there will lose their jobs (and value).

Also a big thanks to the devs who really answer every question here Smiley
The commercial bots that prepare for retirement.
 ;DThe project brings a concept that not only revolutionizes but reinvents the way of doing business. I'm counting on success. And the Devs really work hard
Activity: 92
Interesting and very necessary project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Nope, it's even used on stock exchanges.

Indeed. Welcome to the world of High Frequency Trading and liquidity providers. Wallstreet is still ahead of us when it comes to automated trading.

You should read Flash Boys by Michael Lewis, great read.

Everything written by Michael Lewis is a great read, my favorite is Liars Poker

Hey, some people recommended me I read trading books by someone called ah... Michael Louis... Luis... give me a minute and I'll remember. Wink
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
I think we need to give this some time before making judgments. LEt's wait and see!
Jump to: