Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 23. (Read 70135 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Thanks for the good news, nice to hear thats a lots of french investors joinded NaPoleonX. Looking forward for the next news Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Latest info from Telegram:

Hey team, what's the rationale for not distributing tokens until after the ICO?

- Stephane Ifrah:
We are collecting money in BTC, EUR and ETH which is more complex than simply collecting in ETH where everything would be run by the final smart contract.

Are your investors mainly French at the moment?

- Stephane Ifrah:
French contributor are very well represented indeed but we have contributors from all over the world.

- Arnaud Dartois:
Hello, yes. Lots of french investors. They better understand and valuate the team experience and formation. No contact with iexec. We are based in Paris.

What will happen to unsold tokens?

- Stephane Ifrah:
They will be burnt.

Stephane Ifrah:
Hi all, EUR payment is now available, we will make an annoucement on that feature this afternoon.

Thanks for the info, I prefer bitcointalk since i am on too many telegram groups and i am constantly missing out interesting conversations.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

- Stephane Ifrah:
We are collecting money in BTC, EUR and ETH which is more complex than simply collecting in ETH where everything would be run by the final smart contract.

- Stephane Ifrah:
French contributor are very well represented indeed but we have contributors from all over the world.

- Arnaud Dartois:
Hello, yes. Lots of french investors. They better understand and valuate the team experience and formation. No contact with iexec. We are based in Paris.

- Stephane Ifrah:
They will be burnt.

Stephane Ifrah:
Hi all, EUR payment is now available, we will make an annoucement on that feature this afternoon.

thank you for share i miss this news on telegram,so a lot of investors are french,unsold token will be burn,and investments can be done also in eur these are very usefull informations
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Arnaud Dartois:

- Stephane Ifrah:
They will be burnt.

Stephane Ifrah:

How good the unsold tokens will be burned, I think the pre-ico should be going well.

All projects should burn unsold tokens! It's the fairest thing possible!

Even better is when they burn unsold tokens and team tokens in a way the ratio between the two doesnt change.
Activity: 686
Please provide ETH adress, where one can see how much ETH were raised during pre sale period. Because, It`s hard to find this information on your site. On the contrary, very important to spread information about crowdfunding progress.
Awaiting for this, the Team has provided excellent support so far, and although they are busy is always good to have this feed back, and hopefully positive, related to Ico
Activity: 392
Please provide ETH adress, where one can see how much ETH were raised during pre sale period. Because, It`s hard to find this information on your site. On the contrary, very important to spread information about crowdfunding progress.
There minimum investment goal is quite high which means they should have at least some investments. It would be very interesting to get updates on the progress.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The attentiveness your team has shown to the community is really important. May I invite you to criticize our project after I launch the Announcement. Out of respect, I won't name it here and I think I have only mentioned it in this forum from our company's profile. I doubt our algorithm is as advanced as yours but the automation of the mouse clicks is pretty cool. Thanks again. I'm talking about the NapoleonX project everywhere, by the way. I think it needs more recognition.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Activity: 462
yes, i am eagerly waiting to get some napox on etherdelta, when the bounty hunters start to dump with their weak hands Smiley

Etherdelta is a bit tricky exchange, but once you know how to handle it (also saving money reducing standard gas cost!!!) it can be a rather good opportunity

Its a decent strategy to buy tokens cheap of dumping bounty hunters.

I wonder if NapoleonX will use that strat in their algo

Nowadays most of the ICO's are blocking the bounty tokens so that these bounty hunters should not dump them early and damage the investors. But there people like us who use this opportunity to get tokens at cheap price..  Grin
Indeed is maybe the best opportunity to get cheap tokens because sometimes in the presale or even in the ICO the minimun invest is high. That way I can buy the amount I want. Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
yes, i am eagerly waiting to get some napox on etherdelta, when the bounty hunters start to dump with their weak hands Smiley

Etherdelta is a bit tricky exchange, but once you know how to handle it (also saving money reducing standard gas cost!!!) it can be a rather good opportunity

Nowadays most of the ICO's are blocking the bounty tokens so that these bounty hunters should not dump them early and damage the investors. But there people like us who use this opportunity to get tokens at cheap price..  Grin
Activity: 350

NapoleonX have some ideas to avoid getting the price dumped below ICO price, they will try at least, let's hope they got us in at least 2 exchanges when they give us the tokens, I may not stop bounty hunters, but at least it will encourage to not dump and just sell at ICO price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Arnaud Dartois:

- Stephane Ifrah:
They will be burnt.

Stephane Ifrah:

How good the unsold tokens will be burned, I think the pre-ico should be going well.

All projects should burn unsold tokens! It's the fairest thing possible!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Arnaud Dartois:

- Stephane Ifrah:
They will be burnt.

Stephane Ifrah:

thx mate. since im not in the telegram channel im thankful for the information

Thanks for the update. Btw, for 1 ETH you get 100 tokens, how many tokens will you get for 1,000 resp. 0.1 BTC? Do they have a fixed rate?

Yes, it's also interesting for me to find out. The course eth / btc is about 0.05, that is, 1btc is about 20eth. But the value can change constantly, and how then to calculate the number of tokens being sold?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think it’s very. Ice to accept EUR as payment method. Many project accept only eth, NapoleonX take eth btc and eur, it’s a bit harder to manage but I think it’s better cause it’s allow more people to invest if they won’t use eth like a lot of ico these days.
Activity: 1022
nopoleonx project going daily famous in crypto market. i think this is best opportunity for investors and for everyone. because token holder can take many benefits from platform with holding tokens.

Useful platform for sure will give us as investors another benefits. The value of our investment will increase and we can benefit from the platform as well.
Activity: 1204

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Arnaud Dartois:

- Stephane Ifrah:
They will be burnt.

Stephane Ifrah:

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Stephane Ifrah:

- Arnaud Dartois:

- Stephane Ifrah:
They will be burnt.

Stephane Ifrah:

thx mate. since im not in the telegram channel im thankful for the information

Thanks for the update. Btw, for 1 ETH you get 100 tokens, how many tokens will you get for 1,000 resp. 0.1 BTC? Do they have a fixed rate?
Activity: 476
nopoleonx project going daily famous in crypto market. i think this is best opportunity for investors and for everyone. because token holder can take many benefits from platform with holding tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: