Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 36. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Pre-sale started already? Whitelist still open for registration or i missed this? And what bonuses on pre-sale?
I see on site:
Pre-Sale has already started

No it hasn't yet, Napoleonx will notify us, they are getting the last details for it, it should start today though or tomorrow tops, check in the telegram group, they are more active there than slack or here at bitcointalk, so don't worry, even if it already started, we have until 3 of December to invest with bonus, and about the whitelist, i think you can still register, but perhaps only if you register in the greenlist before.

As informed on the telegram, it should start tomorrow: As explained earlier, we have been advised by Chaineum to postpone the openng until tomorrow. We will communicate ASAP

This was posted yesterday, so is there any news already about the Napoleon token sales?
Activity: 588
what will be benefit of token holder. i means after launch platform. how system work for token holders. is there inside account must we put token for earn commission or what?

I guess token holders will get some amount of the fees. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, and also will get the right to vote for the DAFs launch.

the fees will be from gas usage on the platform if I remember correctly. you can also use tokens on the platform.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Is there some more information available regarding the new partnership that was announced?

Yes, would be really great to hear more about the partnership as I don't even know their partner at all.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Thye started pre-sale already?? I seen on their twitter, that pre-ico is live  Huh
https://twitter.com/NapoleonXai/status/933012936083365888

How much is the pre ICO bonus? Are there private investors who invested previous to this round?

And one stupid question, what is KYC
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Is there some more information available regarding the new partnership that was announced?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
what will be benefit of token holder. i means after launch platform. how system work for token holders. is there inside account must we put token for earn commission or what?

I guess token holders will get some amount of the fees. Somebody please correct me if I am wrong.
Yes, and also will get the right to vote for the DAFs launch.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 350
Thye started pre-sale already?? I seen on their twitter, that pre-ico is live  Huh

Yes pre ico is live but they are still collexting KYC information at the moment

There have been some delays about the KYC and the payments processes in fiat, tomorrow is the day all is over and we can start sending out eths or btc, and because only the whitelisted will invest only in the pre-sale, there is no hurry in sending.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Yes pre ico is live but they are still collexting KYC information at the moment
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Here is the link to ETHLend https://ethlend.io/en/ if you want to learn more. It seems like they also have an ICO in 4 days

Partnership announcement usually are good for token sales. Happy to hear it

Partnership is always good cause it can benefit for both of parties. Btw, thanks for the link, will look at it asap.

I know about ETHLend, I think their project can be great  Smiley

ETHLend also partnered with Eidoo and signing up for the ICO is very easy and quick. Also NaPoleonX should consider this kind or partnership!

good that they have established more business connections, this is good for the future of the token.

the more the merrier!
Every new partnership can strengthen position of napoleonx business so I'm very happy to hear that  Wink

Agreed, partnerships strengthens every project, it's good to have experts on the different sides of the cryptocurrency field.
Activity: 686
Tonight is the night!

... I hope.

Hello, we have been advised by our partner Chaineum that they will only be able to deploy this night for ETH and BTC payment. We will need to validate before launch, so we will only deliver tomorrow afternoon at last. Sorry for the delay, but it is always better to check everything twice. Hope you understand, sincerely
Although the launch of ICO was delayed, but I like the team, it comes to the project very responsibly all by rechecking and concluding a partnership before the start.
Unexpected news, I hope that tomorrow everything works well and they can launch the ICO definitely.
Always doublecheck, like a pilot who is preparing for a flight, I have a good feeling with this team, despite this delay.
What makes me most confident of a successful project at NapoleonX is the past feed back, whether positive or negative gives us the seriousness and commitment of the Team, looking forward to the next steps with the same commitment and responsibility. Forward...
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Tonight is the night!

... I hope.

Hello, we have been advised by our partner Chaineum that they will only be able to deploy this night for ETH and BTC payment. We will need to validate before launch, so we will only deliver tomorrow afternoon at last. Sorry for the delay, but it is always better to check everything twice. Hope you understand, sincerely
Although the launch of ICO was delayed, but I like the team, it comes to the project very responsibly all by rechecking and concluding a partnership before the start.
Unexpected news, I hope that tomorrow everything works well and they can launch the ICO definitely.
Always doublecheck, like a pilot who is preparing for a flight, I have a good feeling with this team, despite this delay.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Don’t worry about the start of the pre sale, it will be very soon, I prefer that it take time and all things are at the good place and follow the rule than a fast start with a lot of problem and a project that don’t respect the rule. NapoloenX do things greatly and with full respect of the law, it’s very nice and important for the future.
Activity: 462
Tonight is the night!

... I hope.

Activity: 364
Pre-sale started already? Whitelist still open for registration or i missed this? And what bonuses on pre-sale?
I see on site:

No it hasn't yet, Napoleonx will notify us, they are getting the last details for it, it should start today though or tomorrow tops, check in the telegram group, they are more active there than slack or here at bitcointalk, so don't worry, even if it already started, we have until 3 of December to invest with bonus, and about the whitelist, i think you can still register, but perhaps only if you register in the greenlist before.

As informed on the telegram, it should start tomorrow: As explained earlier, we have been advised by Chaineum to postpone the openng until tomorrow. We will communicate ASAP

The team need to focus and to double check details in advance and not last minute. I hope this will not impact presale funds and that they sort out how to deal with issues like this properly in time for mainsale.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
I see on site:

Activity: 420
Tonight is the night!

... I hope.

Activity: 252
Tonight is the night!

... I hope.

That's great to hear that it might be very imminent. Although I would still have been nice if there was some communication from the team outside of the slack channel
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Here is the link to ETHLend https://ethlend.io/en/ if you want to learn more. It seems like they also have an ICO in 4 days

Partnership announcement usually are good for token sales. Happy to hear it

Partnership is always good cause it can benefit for both of parties. Btw, thanks for the link, will look at it asap.

I know about ETHLend, I think their project can be great  Smiley

ETHLend also partnered with Eidoo and signing up for the ICO is very easy and quick. Also NaPoleonX should consider this kind or partnership!

good that they have established more business connections, this is good for the future of the token.

the more the merrier!
Every new partnership can strengthen position of napoleonx business so I'm very happy to hear that  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: