Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 37. (Read 70175 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Tonight is the night!

... I hope.

Hello, we have been advised by our partner Chaineum that they will only be able to deploy this night for ETH and BTC payment. We will need to validate before launch, so we will only deliver tomorrow afternoon at last. Sorry for the delay, but it is always better to check everything twice. Hope you understand, sincerely
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Pre-sale started already? Whitelist still open for registration or i missed this? And what bonuses on pre-sale?
I see on site:
Pre-Sale has already started

No it hasn't yet, Napoleonx will notify us, they are getting the last details for it, it should start today though or tomorrow tops, check in the telegram group, they are more active there than slack or here at bitcointalk, so don't worry, even if it already started, we have until 3 of December to invest with bonus, and about the whitelist, i think you can still register, but perhaps only if you register in the greenlist before.

i ever sign up in greens list before, are we notified by email for joining pre-sale? or we should direct sign up on website to join pre-sale?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
what will be benefit of token holder. i means after launch platform. how system work for token holders. is there inside account must we put token for earn commission or what?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Here is the link to ETHLend https://ethlend.io/en/ if you want to learn more. It seems like they also have an ICO in 4 days

Partnership announcement usually are good for token sales. Happy to hear it

Partnership is always good cause it can benefit for both of parties. Btw, thanks for the link, will look at it asap.

I know about ETHLend, I think their project can be great  Smiley

ETHLend also partnered with Eidoo and signing up for the ICO is very easy and quick. Also NaPoleonX should consider this kind or partnership!

good that they have established more business connections, this is good for the future of the token.

the more the merrier!
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
yes partnerships is always a good thing for icos bring prestige and advertising, some pre-sale news, sold tokens?...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Pre-sale started already? Whitelist still open for registration or i missed this? And what bonuses on pre-sale?
I see on site:
If I remember correctly I think the whitelist ended last week. But you can participate in the main ICO.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I see on site:

No it hasn't yet, Napoleonx will notify us, they are getting the last details for it, it should start today though or tomorrow tops, check in the telegram group, they are more active there than slack or here at bitcointalk, so don't worry, even if it already started, we have until 3 of December to invest with bonus, and about the whitelist, i think you can still register, but perhaps only if you register in the greenlist before.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I see on site:
Activity: 490

Here is the link to ETHLend https://ethlend.io/en/ if you want to learn more. It seems like they also have an ICO in 4 days

Partnership is always good cause it can benefit for both of parties. Btw, thanks for the link, will look at it asap.

ETHLend also partnered with Eidoo and signing up for the ICO is very easy and quick. Also NaPoleonX should consider this kind or partnership!

this is good partnership, independent rating platform assessed ETHLend at 4.4, so I think these two projects are waiting for success
Both of their crowdsale are in progress too, this partnership will be powerful for their crowdsale.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

this is good partnership, independent rating platform assessed ETHLend at 4.4, so I think these two projects are waiting for success
Activity: 392
https://medium.com/@napoleonx.ai/ethlend-and-napoleonx-are-glad-to-announce-a-mutual-partnership-that-will-bring-new-use-cases-and-3e7ea6e3011

ETHLend and NaPoleonX are glad to announce a mutual partnership that will bring new use-cases and investment strategies for NaPoleonX clients and more liquidity available for ETHLend platform users, whether they are individuals or corporates.
This partnership consists in shared functions and common research to provide more investment opportunities for our users alongside a combined effort to showcase the possibilities of blockchains and distributed ledgers on the financial market.

NaPoleonX, a brand new crypto asset management company will diversify going forward its scope launching DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds) to fund loan based on collateral risk assessment and invest more on the market from large ETH funding to match borrowing request on ETHLend.

Moreover, ETHLend will benefit from higher liquidity on its platform and ad hoc investment solutions offering new perspective for the repo business, notably from DAFs tokens backed by real assets being pledged as robust collaterals.

From now on, ETHLend and NaPoleonX will closely work in a first step on credit & collateral modelling and ambition to effectively deliver cross fertilized solutions on H2 2018.

Great synergies come from efficient collaboration! Stay tuned!

Some great news! Always nice to hear new partnerships.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with the community.

This is awesome. I know a couple people that are very excited in the ETHland project and planning on investing in the ICO. If you're not familiar with it, I strongly advise you to do some research on it.

Ethlend is working on their ICO now , It's cooperation between  two startups companies .
Help each other, grow up together
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
https://medium.com/@napoleonx.ai/ethlend-and-napoleonx-are-glad-to-announce-a-mutual-partnership-that-will-bring-new-use-cases-and-3e7ea6e3011

ETHLend and NaPoleonX are glad to announce a mutual partnership that will bring new use-cases and investment strategies for NaPoleonX clients and more liquidity available for ETHLend platform users, whether they are individuals or corporates.
This partnership consists in shared functions and common research to provide more investment opportunities for our users alongside a combined effort to showcase the possibilities of blockchains and distributed ledgers on the financial market.

NaPoleonX, a brand new crypto asset management company will diversify going forward its scope launching DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds) to fund loan based on collateral risk assessment and invest more on the market from large ETH funding to match borrowing request on ETHLend.

Moreover, ETHLend will benefit from higher liquidity on its platform and ad hoc investment solutions offering new perspective for the repo business, notably from DAFs tokens backed by real assets being pledged as robust collaterals.

From now on, ETHLend and NaPoleonX will closely work in a first step on credit & collateral modelling and ambition to effectively deliver cross fertilized solutions on H2 2018.

Great synergies come from efficient collaboration! Stay tuned!

Some great news! Always nice to hear new partnerships.
Thanks a lot for sharing this with the community.

This is awesome. I know a couple people that are very excited in the ETHland project and planning on investing in the ICO. If you're not familiar with it, I strongly advise you to do some research on it.
Activity: 294
Any news so far about the pre-sale investments? The registration is closed, right?

Yes, the registration is closed, pre-sale has started, no new information otherwise  Sad

I think the presale is starting this thursday no ?
Activity: 154
what this partnership mean for NaPoleonX? What kind of integration will be with this partner. Like Ethland project also and wondering about next steps.

keep me in touch please thats interesting
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
what this partnership mean for NaPoleonX? What kind of integration will be with this partner. Like Ethland project also and wondering about next steps.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
Good to hear something positive after a long time. A partnership always brings more trust and widens the reach.

Partnerships always good for icos. Bring publicity and it raises awareness. Also a good timing I can say.

yes, Partnerships are always good. Hope we see more good news soon.
Activity: 588
Any news so far about the pre-sale investments? The registration is closed, right?

Yes, the registration is closed, pre-sale has started, no new information otherwise  Sad

I think the payment process is supposed to start today. Not sure when exactly., we have to be patient.

What I've got from telegram it seems that payment should be start sometime tonight. Sad that they can't announce an exact time.

Can't wait to see how much these tokens are trading for. hopefully a lot more than the sale.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I think the payment process is supposed to start today. Not sure when exactly., we have to be patient.

What I've got from telegram it seems that payment should be start sometime tonight. Sad that they can't announce an exact time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Pages:
Jump to: