Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 78. (Read 70177 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
do we going to have any Pre-Sale before regular token sale?

yes, you can currently join the presale. The ICO will be mid november.

But the pre-sale hasn't started yet. All you can do is register for it on their website.

Ah im sorry, I see I wasnt really clear on this one, you can indeed register for the presale

The NapoleonX team participate to a lot of events,
its very cool for the visibility and they will continue to do it.

Yes they do, you can see the CEO speaking on Becon conference, this video is recently published on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6XFyQVQrks
Activity: 686
i see large community behind this project and very active developer involve. Project is unique concept and looking forward to join

Actually a Team determined in their goals and very present, I congratulate them for this, I continue to accompany in order to join me in some way, I hope for the best moment. But as for the project itself, it is great and innovative
Merit: 500
i see large community behind this project and very active developer involve. Project is unique concept and looking forward to join
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

Its possible? I think they can generate different ammount every day. May be today 0.5% and tomorrow 3%
not all days profit is equal,it can change from 0% to 5/10% must be calculated on monthly average in my opinion...

It's hard on such a volatile sector as cryptos. A month is lots of time! It also depends on the investor's profile, a day trader will be interested in a shorter range tool.

Well that's true in Crypto, but I know some people get days of +200% an days of -200% ..
Crypto is just so volatile, but I guess if you have a very decent bot who's powered by some intelligent AI, it's perfectly possible to have a constant gain.

This high volatility is the main reason why the first DAFs won't have an underlying crypto asset. It's just too hard for the bots to trade on such a volatile market.

I think crypto market don't have high volatility. if there is have then NapoleonX bot know how to handle that situation.

it seems you are a newbie to the cryptomarket, if you really think that there is no high volatility there..... Oo"

otherwise the napoleon bot would be without work T_T"
In my opinion this volatility is slowly starting to flatter. There are fewer situations like april/june pump of ETH, etc.  Smiley
That's true the higher market cap is the less volatility. Though I think we will see some major crashes until crypto goes mainstream.

i think the crashed will come every season. Especially as there will still be forks etc where money will flow from altcoins into BTC or sometimes even just released ICO coins can jump around like hell.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
I see, if you to trade with real assets and depotwallet you can do that,
also with some DAFs, many people will make a lot of profits effortlessly  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 297
The NapoleonX team participate to a lot of events,
its very cool for the visibility and they will continue to do it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
We will have the choice of bot behind each daf, so if investors will want to avoid volatility, it could be possible just by choosing one of the daf with a low risk target. And bot will be very well developped, napoloenX will make huge profit with daf, invest some money in it will be very profitable for investors who haven’t the time to trade.

Sounds good to me. I think for passive income, a lot of people don't like seeing significant losses on a given day/week, so they would prefer a more risk-adverse bot.
Exactly, passive income and combined percentage are one of the best things for investor. You can go to vacation and your money will be still working  Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Are there any events upcoming where the team will be available for a chat? (pref Europe? )

They already were at a few conferences in Europe, so I would not be surprised they do a few more.
Activity: 252
We will have the choice of bot behind each daf, so if investors will want to avoid volatility, it could be possible just by choosing one of the daf with a low risk target. And bot will be very well developped, napoloenX will make huge profit with daf, invest some money in it will be very profitable for investors who haven’t the time to trade.

Sounds good to me. I think for passive income, a lot of people don't like seeing significant losses on a given day/week, so they would prefer a more risk-adverse bot.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Are there any events upcoming where the team will be available for a chat? (pref Europe? )
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

It seems to be there all low-risk bots for now. There are described 10. For different pairs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

Its possible? I think they can generate different ammount every day. May be today 0.5% and tomorrow 3%
not all days profit is equal,it can change from 0% to 5/10% must be calculated on monthly average in my opinion...

It's hard on such a volatile sector as cryptos. A month is lots of time! It also depends on the investor's profile, a day trader will be interested in a shorter range tool.

Well that's true in Crypto, but I know some people get days of +200% an days of -200% ..
Crypto is just so volatile, but I guess if you have a very decent bot who's powered by some intelligent AI, it's perfectly possible to have a constant gain.

This high volatility is the main reason why the first DAFs won't have an underlying crypto asset. It's just too hard for the bots to trade on such a volatile market.

I think crypto market don't have high volatility. if there is have then NapoleonX bot know how to handle that situation.

it seems you are a newbie to the cryptomarket, if you really think that there is no high volatility there..... Oo"

In my opinion this volatility is slowly starting to flatter. There are fewer situations like april/june pump of ETH, etc.  Smiley
That's true the higher market cap is the less volatility. Though I think we will see some major crashes until crypto goes mainstream.
That's almost sure - most of traders and investors here are inexperienced and have "weak hands"  Wink
Activity: 392

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 476

Merit: 101

Activity: 350
do we going to have any Pre-Sale before regular token sale?

yes, you can currently join the presale. The ICO will be mid november.

You need to go to the website and subscribe to the greenlist, the pre-sale will be held only for those who subscribed, after that, the public ICO will start, they still will have bonus, but not as much as the pre-sale in the greenlist.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Pages:
Jump to: