Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 84. (Read 70177 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I’m absolutely convinced that NaPoleonX is a great project. But, I wonder if the bots have errors leading to losses, who will be responsible for the profits of investors?  Huh

ooh that is a very interesting question. What kind of errors did you have in mind? If the bot is based on social media news, well there is often fake news, than that could lead to errors?
I think if there is a bot / AI for social media news, then it will be very easy to manipulate, and yes with something like fake news.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I’m absolutely convinced that NaPoleonX is a great project. But, I wonder if the bots have errors leading to losses, who will be responsible for the profits of investors?  Huh
Im pretty sure they will test the bot first before they launch it.

Their bots and strategies were developed a long time ago, they will start with DAFs already proven in real life, eventually they will develop more, now, if the dafs return negative values, they wont' charge you performances, no matter how good a bot is, sometimes it won't get you returns, but most of the time these ones will.

As you said, they test the DAFs/bots before they will hit the public and beside that, even if something is tested like 100 times, there can something happen all the time. They also don't say you will just get wins and no losses. But in the end you can expect more wins then losses I think. It's like in every cryptorelated things, you are responsible for your own investments. So be carful and don't put in everything you have.

Indeed, there will be wins and losses.
I'm sure in the end you will have gained more money, otherwise people will lose faith in the project.

The most important rule in the crypto world is: only invest what you can afford to lose!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

ooh that is a very interesting question. What kind of errors did you have in mind? If the bot is based on social media news, well there is often fake news, than that could lead to errors?

Well as we evolve to a more bot market trading system, I believe the bots will 'fight' each other, and only the best ones will yield the highest results.
It's also statistically impossible to always win in trading, there will be days that the bots will lose some money and that will be the investors money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

rest assured that the bots works well, nobody can guarantee 100% they will just generate profits. There are exceptional cases where there could be small losses.
They must have some system in place where if something start to go wild an operator is alerted and can check the backlog of the bot to see why it behaved in that way.
Investing always carries some risks, especially in crypto sphere. Using bots can help to make your profits bigger thanks to eliminating emotion factor  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

rest assured that the bots works well, nobody can guarantee 100% they will just generate profits. There are exceptional cases where there could be small losses.
They must have some system in place where if something start to go wild an operator is alerted and can check the backlog of the bot to see why it behaved in that way.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Nobody can give an absolute guarantee against mistakes. The investor assumes responsibility for himself. Algorithm too can not be ideal. Even if you remember when there were no bots to trade, but algorithms already existed, for example, in the 90s, the hedge fund LTSM traded options, and the mathematical formula could not react to the changing situation on the market. So, mistakes can happen. Investors should understand this.
Activity: 154
I’m absolutely convinced that NaPoleonX is a great project. But, I wonder if the bots have errors leading to losses, who will be responsible for the profits of investors?  Huh

sure they will! in case they would dont do that and the bot would fail it would be a disaster
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

dev will prepare it with perfect before launch, and if there is error, it must be human error
not from the bots, so the user must understand what they do to avoid errors
I agree, even the most reliable equipment in the hands of an inept person can lead to disaster.

if there's a monitoring system in place the damage should be minimal. but it's worth remembering that you take a risk when using these bots.

Probably they will implement that.

Still, it will be a learning process for who use the bots. At the start, using bots should be lower funds than the decided invest amount. I won't do an all-in in the first moment.
I think that users should spend a little of profit to buy insurance, If there's a problem, the company's insurance pays for it. Grin
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I’m absolutely convinced that NaPoleonX is a great project. But, I wonder if the bots have errors leading to losses, who will be responsible for the profits of investors?  Huh

Their bots and strategies were developed a long time ago, they will start with DAFs already proven in real life, eventually they will develop more, now, if the dafs return negative values, they wont' charge you performances, no matter how good a bot is, sometimes it won't get you returns, but most of the time these ones will.

As you said, they test the DAFs/bots before they will hit the public and beside that, even if something is tested like 100 times, there can something happen all the time. They also don't say you will just get wins and no losses. But in the end you can expect more wins then losses I think. It's like in every cryptorelated things, you are responsible for your own investments. So be carful and don't put in everything you have.

This is not a Philosopher's Stone or button for money. This only can help to earn money for traders. But traders must working also.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

dev will prepare it with perfect before launch, and if there is error, it must be human error
I agree, even the most reliable equipment in the hands of an inept person can lead to disaster.

if there's a monitoring system in place the damage should be minimal. but it's worth remembering that you take a risk when using these bots.

Probably they will implement that.

Still, it will be a learning process for who use the bots. At the start, using bots should be lower funds than the decided invest amount. I won't do an all-in in the first moment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

yes, just think about the bot at the wallstreet some years ago, where it placed a wrong sell price and the whole market went crazy after that Smiley

need to find that link to that report Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 588

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

Activity: 280

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
There is a demo where we can see the performance that the platform would have done if it was operational like today with the algorithms integrated in the bots for 23 years. This gives us a good idea of ​​what they will be able to do in the future.

It would be possible to set up a simulation like that, is also a standard way to test how an automated bot perform. We may get an official answer on this, but will take time to set up and the team is quite busy right now. Lets wait and see.
Activity: 490
Pages:
Jump to: