Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 83. (Read 70177 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I also think that the benefit from daf will be huge, but 1% per day is hard to reach. Maybe it’s possible but I think daf will make a bit less % per day. But I really trust in daf and the bot behind each daf, I think that NapoleonX will be very profitable for users and investors.
Also it wont be stable at 1%, you can only lose in one day but you can also get only profit in one day.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I also think that the benefit from daf will be huge, but 1% per day is hard to reach. Maybe it’s possible but I think daf will make a bit less % per day. But I really trust in daf and the bot behind each daf, I think that NapoleonX will be very profitable for users and investors.

That's true. If we will get a 5% on a month that would already be high although I'm not experienced enough to know what return yields are possible with automated trading bots.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
I’m absolutely convinced that NaPoleonX is a great project. But, I wonder if the bots have errors leading to losses, who will be responsible for the profits of investors?  Huh

ooh that is a very interesting question. What kind of errors did you have in mind? If the bot is based on social media news, well there is often fake news, than that could lead to errors?

Well as we evolve to a more bot market trading system, I believe the bots will 'fight' each other, and only the best ones will yield the highest results.
It's also statistically impossible to always win in trading, there will be days that the bots will lose some money and that will be the investors money.

I've actually wondered if the bots can essentially mess each other up? Like if they fight each other and artificially drive the price up?
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

It makes 1 year with 10.000$ = 350.000$ So I'm not sure it is easily achievable. But at least it has a better chance than us. I just made a profit 0.02 btc and after it, I made a loss 0.021 btc on trading, just because I panicked.

Not true, U forget compound interest. It is: 377,834.34 if you get 1% a day for a year. Check out this calculator: http://www.moneychimp.com/calculator/compound_interest_calculator.htm
I think the Levyashin just rounded up the amount. But the point is different, if Napoleon will give 1% per day, then it will be a goose that lays golden eggs.
Activity: 392
if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

It makes 1 year with 10.000$ = 350.000$ So I'm not sure it is easily achievable. But at least it has a better chance than us. I just made a profit 0.02 btc and after it, I made a loss 0.021 btc on trading, just because I panicked.

Not true, U forget compound interest. It is: 377,834.34 if you get 1% a day for a year. Check out this calculator: http://www.moneychimp.com/calculator/compound_interest_calculator.htm
1% a day is crazy that would never be possible for a long time. I think that could be only achievable in the first days if their userbase is not that big.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 154

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

1% a day is pretty unrealistic. Forex investors think 10% a year is very difficult to get, people in crypto are always overly positive on the growth they can make. If you can make 1% a day u will be a milljoinair in no time with compound!
Are you insane or high? 10% yearly is difficult? On a Forex? If you saying this you shouldt invest anything anywhere... 10% is achiveable even on low risks investments tools that banks are trying to sell to their customers  Roll Eyes
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 252

Or just take a look at their demo. The profit the bots would have created based on the historical data is really impressive!

that's good right now, but I'm waiting to see how they do in practice.

Yep. In any sort of model development (in this case, the model is the price prediction) you can train it up on previous data. But past performance is not necessary a guarantee of performance on future data.

1% a day is pretty unrealistic. Forex investors think 10% a year is very difficult to get, people in crypto are always overly positive on the growth they can make. If you can make 1% a day u will be a milljoinair in no time with compound!
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

I read in Telegram that today NapoleonX was going to announce some news on http://www.ico-paris.com/
Was anyone there and know what the announcement was?
Activity: 588

Or just take a look at their demo. The profit the bots would have created based on the historical data is really impressive!

that's good right now, but I'm waiting to see how they do in practice.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I’m absolutely convinced that NaPoleonX is a great project. But, I wonder if the bots have errors leading to losses, who will be responsible for the profits of investors?  Huh
Im pretty sure they will test the bot first before they launch it.

dev will prepare it with perfect before launch, and if there is error, it must be human error
not from the bots, so the user must understand what they do to avoid errors
I agree, even the most reliable equipment in the hands of an inept person can lead to disaster.

if there's a monitoring system in place the damage should be minimal. but it's worth remembering that you take a risk when using these bots.

Probably they will implement that.

Still, it will be a learning process for who use the bots. At the start, using bots should be lower funds than the decided invest amount. I won't do an all-in in the first moment.
I think that users should spend a little of profit to buy insurance, If there's a problem, the company's insurance pays for it. Grin

They will have insurance? Which ones? They will have some arragements with some insurance projects / companies?

Not really, as of yet, but it could be a good idea for the future. There are various instruments for decreasing loss for investment instruments on fiat market, why shouldn't there be something similar for crypto?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Im pretty sure they will test the bot first before they launch it.

dev will prepare it with perfect before launch, and if there is error, it must be human error
not from the bots, so the user must understand what they do to avoid errors
I agree, even the most reliable equipment in the hands of an inept person can lead to disaster.

if there's a monitoring system in place the damage should be minimal. but it's worth remembering that you take a risk when using these bots.

Probably they will implement that.

Still, it will be a learning process for who use the bots. At the start, using bots should be lower funds than the decided invest amount. I won't do an all-in in the first moment.
I think that users should spend a little of profit to buy insurance, If there's a problem, the company's insurance pays for it. Grin

They will have insurance? Which ones? They will have some arragements with some insurance projects / companies?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

ooh that is a very interesting question. What kind of errors did you have in mind? If the bot is based on social media news, well there is often fake news, than that could lead to errors?

Well as we evolve to a more bot market trading system, I believe the bots will 'fight' each other, and only the best ones will yield the highest results.
It's also statistically impossible to always win in trading, there will be days that the bots will lose some money and that will be the investors money.

It won't probably be anybody's fault. A bot is a bot, it does what it's programmed to. Like it was already said, it's impossible to get profits all the time. It you engage in trading, you agree from the start to take chances and sometimes to lose.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

really glad??? that would ge freaking awesome! seele Cheesy

Smiley of course, it depends on how much crypto you have to play Smiley

but i don't think that even gunbot could achieve this, but maybe napoleonx?

really glad??? that would ge freaking awesome! seele Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: