Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀 - page 86. (Read 70177 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I continue to follow NapoleonX up close, an excellent time to receive updates, the Pre-fork gives us an opportunity for a good investment, with the increase of Btc and ETH. I wish success to the Team and hope to be together.

Well, I hope you're right about the opportunity. The btc could have a big rise even after the fork.

Perhaps a little, its supposed to get down below 6880, though that is a prediction made some time ago, the thing is that the ICO being after fork will be beneficial to NaPoleonX and any ICO that comes just after it, so we are saved and fairly sure that the project will have a success ICO, at least reaching its normal cap of 40 000 ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I continue to follow NapoleonX up close, an excellent time to receive updates, the Pre-fork gives us an opportunity for a good investment, with the increase of Btc and ETH. I wish success to the Team and hope to be together.

Well, I hope you're right about the opportunity. The btc could have a big rise even after the fork.
Activity: 392
The airdrop is really a nice idea, your community is always glad to received a gift from the team they support. The airdrop is already closed, we are a lot that want to join it. But don’t worry, if you missed it you will be able to invest in the ico to have some token !
I agree, thanks to the airdrop about the project will learn more followers who will contribute to its development
I haven't checked this thread in a while,  I had no idea that there was an airdrop, regardless of how much was dropped, I'm still mad I missed it. Cheesy.

I was lucky enough but just because a friend told me to check the airdrop. I haven't believed him until I saw it myself lol

I also missed it Sad
Saw it when I was on the toilet, the link was still working. After 10 mins I got back and it was closed Sad

It not a huge amount the airdrop but still it would be nice to get some NPX for nothing Smiley
I'll just buy then
but when was this airdrop? every day I read this theme and also missed it .. anyway, I planned to invest in this project  - airdrop would be a good bonus
Maybe they will do one more airdrop this week. I think most of the people who read this thread daily missed it, me included.
Activity: 686
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Which airdrop you mean? Bounty on telegram? Its still alive? And how many tokens i can receive?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
The airdrop is really a nice idea, your community is always glad to received a gift from the team they support. The airdrop is already closed, we are a lot that want to join it. But don’t worry, if you missed it you will be able to invest in the ico to have some token !
I agree, thanks to the airdrop about the project will learn more followers who will contribute to its development
I haven't checked this thread in a while,  I had no idea that there was an airdrop, regardless of how much was dropped, I'm still mad I missed it. Cheesy.

I was lucky enough but just because a friend told me to check the airdrop. I haven't believed him until I saw it myself lol

I also missed it Sad
Saw it when I was on the toilet, the link was still working. After 10 mins I got back and it was closed Sad

It not a huge amount the airdrop but still it would be nice to get some NPX for nothing Smiley
I'll just buy then
but when was this airdrop? every day I read this theme and also missed it .. anyway, I planned to invest in this project  - airdrop would be a good bonus
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

I also missed it Sad

I'll just buy then
Activity: 392

I am surprised those 500 NPX were taken so quickly. I did not even know about the airdrop until after the fact Although I think most people come for the word 'airdrop' rather than 'algorithmic crypto asset manager' it is still encouraging to see so much public interest.

hopefully they will keep their tokens , not dump them at the first opportunity. I hate it when bounty hunters dump on day one, crashing the price.
I think if they will do research how much their coins are worth they will find out how much they are worth which means they will not dump them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
yesterday night was the airdrop start.

i really hope that the devs will do a airdrop again ^^ but this time with an announcement earlier.
What airdrop? Seriously without even informing people? How much tokens did you get?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
yesterday night was the airdrop start.

i really hope that the devs will do a airdrop again ^^ but this time with an announcement earlier.
Activity: 294

Wow, seems like I missed the airdrop, when was it  ?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

It looks like that airdrop was an excellent marketing move, everyone is coming here and asking about it. For such a minimum amount, they managed to raise the awareness of this project.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

I am surprised those 500 NPX were taken so quickly. I did not even know about the airdrop until after the fact Although I think most people come for the word 'airdrop' rather than 'algorithmic crypto asset manager' it is still encouraging to see so much public interest.

hopefully they will keep their tokens , not dump them at the first opportunity. I hate it when bounty hunters dump on day one, crashing the price.

I even didn't notice that there was airdrop being offered.  Moreover if the lucky participants sell their npx, it won't give even a small effect to the market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Can anyone of the dev's confirm the Airdrop thread that popped up on the forum? Is this actually by NapoleonX or is someone trying to scam us?

That telegram airdrop hit the CAP in no time. I was also just too late Sad Hopefully they do more airdrops because its obv the community is very eager to join those quickly

Damnit, also missed the airdrop Sad
But its a very nice campaign to do! Great work tream.

Its not possible to go to sleep in the crypto world, you always miss something Cheesy

I feel bad I missed out on this, hope we will get a second chance Smiley

The Airdrop was for 1 NPX which has the value of 1/100 ETH. I am sure you guys will get over it, sleep is also important  Grin

I missed it too and i know it is very small amount but still i'm sad Cheesy

By the way, it is a good way to make awareness for a sum of 5 eth value of the npx token.

damn, i am really sad, very very sad that first, i missed the airdrop and second, there was no announcement here... would have been really nice to inform the community in the ann thread first...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
i completely missed airdrop. so there any other?
Activity: 154

Well at least 500 NPX is not soo much, it will not affect the NPX market. It's more dangerous regarding the official bounty program  Shocked

I didnt know it was only 1 NPX for telegram haha. I rapidly went to their telegram to get it though. They should do more of these give aways, the airdrop community is pretty big
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Well at least 500 NPX is not soo much, it will not affect the NPX market. It's more dangerous regarding the official bounty program  Shocked

At the bounty there's a maximum of 250k tokens, if the ICO collects from 80k to 100k ETH. So this is not so dangerous for the price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Pages:
Jump to: