Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🖥 NATIVE VIDEO BOX ▶️ | 🚀A CUTTING-EDGE NATIVE VIDEO PLATFORM 🎬 - page 22. (Read 5857 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform
Is your video advertising system already functioning?
Hello! Thanks for your attention and interest. Our system is already functioning! Our company has been operating since 2016. We have a real product, based on real technology (Look at our demo pages! 1 - https://nvb.digital/livedemo/demo1/ 2 - https://nvb.digital/livedemo/demo2/). We have a traction on local market and we are going global.
Do you think your project will be popular? Will your widget be on many websites?

Hello! We believe our platform will be very popular, becasuse it meets the vital needs of the market. The majority of advertising benefits is received by middlemen instead of content creators and publishers. NVB can solve this problem. NVB widget is going to be installed on thousands of hundreds of websites, with a number of video ad views reaching 430M per month in the end of 2018. This is an average estimate.
Hi there!
I'd like to know if i buy tokens but change my mind is it possible to get my money back?
No, it is impossible to do a refund after the purchase of the tokens.
What are the advantages of NVB for common web users?
NVB team believes that advertising doesn’t have to be obtrusive, aggressive and uninteresting to the user. The advantage for common user is discovering the interesting and relevant video content in the first place! NVB uses video advertising with in-stream technology that chooses the advertising videos according to page’s content and doesn’t cause the visitor’s irritation. Native widget organically fits in the page’s content.
Hi team. What role does blockchain technology play in your project?
All the ad clicks and impressions will be processed using smart contracts. Use of smart contracts guarantees transparency across our financial relations between right owners, advertisers, publishers and token holders. At the same time our policy is to guarantee 100% privacy for our partner websites’ visitors.
Hi, I really want to invest in you project, because I like everything about advertising industry.
However, I have some questions to ask, and first of all, why you?
As I know, that there are projects like Qchain and AdHive and also Budhiv, they are really great and have interesting views on the future of this industry.
So why investor like me or bigger must believe that you will lead in the future?
I read you whitepaper, it is really informative, thank you for it!
Hi! Thank you for the praise of our Whitepaper! Adhive is the closest to us of all projects you just mentioned. We know guys from Adhive, we are from the same city and we met again on the loclal blockhain event. They can help us with video bloggers network and we help them with publishers network. They are not our competition, but future partners. I know Qchain is DSP platform, but Budhive is about cannabis AFAIK. Qchain as any other DSP is welcome as a part of our ecosystem. It means we will complement to each other, and together we can be a part of a more global adtech ecosystem.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Is your video advertising system already functioning?
Activity: 30
Do you think your project will be popular? Will your widget be on many websites?
Activity: 125
Hi there!
I'd like to know if i buy tokens but change my mind is it possible to get my money back?
Activity: 114
What are the advantages of NVB for common web users?
Activity: 108
Hi team. What role does blockchain technology play in your project?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Hi, I really want to invest in you project, because I like everything about advertising industry.
However, I have some questions to ask, and first of all, why you?
As I know, that there are projects like Qchain and AdHive and also Budhiv, they are really great and have interesting views on the future of this industry.
So why investor like me or bigger must believe that you will lead in the future?
I read you whitepaper, it is really informative, thank you for it!
#NVB_fact

VIDEO ADS: +4,200%

While BTC and ETH are going up and down, the video ads market has been increasing steadily for 10 years!

Magna Global Intelligence agency predicts that digital advertising will comprise more than 50% of total volume of media budgets in 2021, whereas TV, 2nd most important category, will take only about a third of the market.

The project showed itself very abruptly in the first stage,we will continue to observe.and analyze its concept Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Thank you for the feedback!
Can you explain the mechanics of freezing tokens?
After May, 1st tokens become the only payment method at NVB, with no restriction on their worth at all and only one important restriction concerning their circulation - freezing period. You can find the timetable on FAQ on our website https://nvb.digital/FAQ.pdf
Hey dev. BTW what revenues do you expect in 2018-2020?  And what about 2017?
Hello Marina! Please see our WP for detailed roadmap.
What are your fees and charges?
You can pay by transferring money from any wallet in cryptocurrencies mentioned above, and in USD by wire transfer (the wire transfer option is offered only for payments of $100 and up). The funds are credited to your personal account on Native Video Box platform, from which you can pay for tokens purchased through the NVB token launch.
We do not charge transaction fee. But they may be charged by third parties who transfer the funds:
- If paying in fiat currencies, the wire transfer fee and the processing time is set by your bank. The token holder is responsible for paying any processing fees or charges collected by the financial institutions.
- When paying in cryptocurrencies, transaction fee is charged by the relevant blockchain's infrastructure. You set its amount, and the transaction speed is determined by the transaction fee you have set.
Activity: 140
Can you explain the mechanics of freezing tokens?
Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: