Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🖥 NATIVE VIDEO BOX ▶️ | 🚀A CUTTING-EDGE NATIVE VIDEO PLATFORM 🎬 - page 23. (Read 5857 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Hey dev. BTW what revenues do you expect in 2018-2020?  And what about 2017?
Activity: 114
What are your fees and charges?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform
Hello. The idea of your project is superb BUT why do u need tokens and how they will rise in price? Because of what?
Hello Rom! Tokens are needed to be used as a currency of the service. They will rise in price due to the demand. Also, we will practice burning and freezing mechanisms - please read about it in WP in details.
How can bitcoin price fluctuations affect the price of NVB token?
No way to affect! It's connected to USD, not to BTC.
Hi to all! I'm reaaly new to all these stuff but i liked your project! I guess It has a bright future! Good luck!
But I have few questions to ask: As I understood NVB is already functioning, am i right?
Our company has been operating since 2016.
We are a team of professionals with many years of experience and each of us cherish the reputation of our company. We have a real product, based on real technology (Look at our demo pages! 1 - https://nvb.digital/livedemo/demo1/ 2 https://nvb.digital/livedemo/demo2/). We already have a traction on local market.
So what are your next steps after the end of ICO?
We plan to implement integration of mobile SDK with mobile ecosystem services in August!
Activity: 59
Hello. The idea of your project is superb BUT why do u need tokens and how they will rise in price? Because of what?
What is the difference between NVB and Taboola?
NVB has no direct competitors (yet), but we compete with native advertising and content discovery platforms, such as Outbrain and Taboola, which use a ‘native Google AdSense’ style ecosystem.
The difference is that , we don’t just provide monetization, but also help enrich the user experience. Using videos merged into web pages to keep audiences “engaged”. Which results in better interaction and conversions between consumers and content!
Consumers of what market are u going to pay special attention?
We are going global, it's not only about particular country. NVB opens the opportunities of growing video advertising market for websites that don’t have their own video content.
Activity: 140
How can bitcoin price fluctuations affect the price of NVB token?
Activity: 125
Hi to all! I'm reaaly new to all these stuff but i liked your project! I guess It has a bright future! Good luck!
But I have few questions to ask: As I understood NVB is already functioning, am i right?
So what are your next steps after the end of ICO?
Activity: 108
What is the difference between NVB and Taboola?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Consumers of what market are u going to pay special attention?
As I read about your team it is mainly based in Russia if I'm not mistaken. And what country is NVB registered in?
NVB is registered on Seychelles.
What will I get if I help sell your tokens to a professional investor?
You can join our referral program.

Push the button “Sign Up” at https://tokensale.nvb.digital/ to create an account > go to “profile” to see your referral link. Your reward amounts to 5.0% of all NVB tokens bought by your referrals.
I got previos answers and now I have new thing to ask you say video advertising market is booming, can you provide the details?
Hello Druggist! Video advertising market has grown up to $13.6B turnover in 2017 and has even better prospects for 2018. Please read our WP for detailed analysis.
Do you have big investors? Or you collect money only from small investors? 
I'm sorry but we can't provide any infromation about our investors.
Activity: 140
What will I get if I help sell your tokens to a professional investor?
As I read about your team it is mainly based in Russia if I'm not mistaken. And what country is NVB registered in?
Pages:
Jump to: