Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🖥 NATIVE VIDEO BOX ▶️ | 🚀A CUTTING-EDGE NATIVE VIDEO PLATFORM 🎬 - page 24. (Read 5857 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Do you have big investors? Or you collect money only from small investors? 
Activity: 152
I got previos answers and now I have new thing to ask you say video advertising market is booming, can you provide the details?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
NVB Is A Cutting-Edge Native Video Platform
What do you need ICO for? Where does the money go?
We need ICO for further development of our service and global expansion. The funds are distributed as follows: Development - 55%, Marketing - 20%, Operations - 10%, Legal - 10%, 5% network growth.
I read your roadmap today. You have far-reaching plans. That's encouraging.
Great thanks for your support and feedback!
When will your ICO finish? What will you do if you can't reach the hard cap?
It will finish April, 15. That is just going to slow us down a little bit. We have a strong enough local traction with most of basic functionality, including machine learning algorithms. But to go global, we have no other choice but to look for investors to finance our endeavour.
Hi. If I rightly understand some countries’ citizens can’t buy NVB tokens?
Hello! This restriction was only valid during pre-ICO, when US citizens couldn’t buy NVB tokens. However, during ICO there is no such restrictions on behalf of NVB.
Activity: 140
What do you need ICO for? Where does the money go?
Activity: 30
I read your roadmap today. You have far-reaching plans. That's encouraging.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Hi. If I rightly understand some countries’ citizens can’t buy NVB tokens?
Activity: 114
what ecxhanges will NVB appear on? is it already known?
When will your ICO finish? What will you do if you can't reach the hard cap?
Native Video Box advisors board expands - and we are happy to announce more top FinTech and AdTech industries professionals who keep joining our team!

Gabriel Zanko is a FinTech entrepreneur with 12+ years experience. Founder of Mobile Your Life, tech solutions provider for AI Fintech companies. Angel investor and ICO advisor with expertise in international development.

Are there any restrictions for purchasing NVB Token?
Hello! This restriction was only valid during pre-ICO, when US citizens couldn’t buy NVB tokens. However, during ICO there is no such restrictions on behalf of NVB.
What is your soft cap and hard cap? How much tokens is sold for today?
We have already reached soft cap. Hard cap is 15M$. Total amount collected: $2,451,553.
When tokens will appear on exchanges? Maybe I missed the info, can u clarify it for me
Hello! It will be shortly after the end of our ICO. Please stay tuned for details.
Hey, guys.
Can you explain what is it  - native video ? Do you think your project will be popular? Will your widget be on many websites?
Hello! Native videos are videos that fit seamlessly in the third party website like it belongs, bringing new value. Due to the high demand in this sphere, we believe in the project’s success. We believe that our widget will be on hundreds of websites soon.
Activity: 140
Are there any restrictions for purchasing NVB Token?
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
Hey, guys.
Can you explain what is it  - native video ? Do you think your project will be popular? Will your widget be on many websites?
What is your soft cap and hard cap? How much tokens is sold for today?
Activity: 114
When tokens will appear on exchanges? Maybe I missed the info, can u clarify it for me
Pages:
Jump to: