Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 33. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Nauticus is a high liquidity exchange with low transaction costs and a million transactions each second.
The great and unique Nauticus Wallet and the developed mobile app are enabling global access.
Activity: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The roadmap seems very realistic.
You do not try to de everything in 1 or two years as many of the ICO's in the cryptworld.

One big milestone each year seems correct.
A plan based on 5 years. Maybe some people will find it too long. But if you respect each deadline, I think that patient AND impatient people will see that it's a serious project with realistic deadlines.

It's better than some who promise the moon in end 2018 but have nothing yet ^^

GO GO GO and do not desappoint us !
Activity: 21
This is clearly an excellent project, well worth investing in - good luck everyone. I have a couple of questions though, what is the use case and do you have any industry partners? When does the ICO finish and what is your plan for listing on exchanges?
this project will success!
Activity: 35
I like Nauticus because Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
The Nauticus crypto and fiat exchange opens mid-August.
Activity: 19
Great project! I already joined Nauticus and i've been following this for awhile.
It's nice, but also neccesary to have a top quality exchange offering crypto-currencies
paired with so many fiat options. This will make trading more accesible for more people
and all around better for every trader. Everything about this project is top quality
and i"ll be a client. Hope to make this my number 1 exchange!
Activity: 3
Es ist immer für die Menschheit von Vorteil wenn gute Geschäftsideen kommuniziert werden um so das Verständnis für den Inhalt verständlicher zu machen , denn wenn mann eine komplizierte Sache oder Abstracktes verstehen will. Euer Projekt ist in der Sache toll.
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin. Great!
Activity: 9
Finally something worth checking out. This looks promising on different levels: useability, sustainability, very unlikely to be a scam, future proof and huge team with people that actually are relevant.  The competetion is big but so will be the growth of the cryptomarket in the future.  A gateaway to 16 currencies + a bonussystem with their own token: looks like the golden egg in the basket.  Keep it up!  Full support.
This is a very promising project. I really like the solution that you are focused on . Having an exchange with 300 cryptos and 16 fiat is what users need, because it will make cryptocurrency transactions easier and it will improve for sure the usability and mass adoption. I hope u succeed and I'm thrilled to use your exchange .
I like the direction at which this project is towing. It's one thing bringing out a project and it's another thing implementing it. This by far is one of the very feasible and realistic projects out there. It's definitely going to be a success. Weldone to everyone who's worked hard to make this come to pass and to all those who are still doubting and contemplaiting, Now is the right time to join. There is no regretting it.
Activity: 51
good project!
I am happy to be able to participate in this project.
I think that it is the best project in 2018. I am supporting you so please proceed with the project!
I pray for the success of the project.
Activity: 15
A buddy of mine has been talking about Nauticus for a while now. Very serious project and we plan to go all in!
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
I feel thos project has a lot of success..
it has a good team and great dev..
Anyway guys this project is very fascinating to me. I am thinking of contributing to this project.
Great going team.
cheers!
Activity: 11
Ich freue mich das sie eine sicheres und benutzefreundliches Zahlungssystem entwickelt haben, ich freue mich dabei sein zu dürfen und bin sehr gespannt auf die sichere Anwendung
What an amazing project! This exchange will be the first to list 100 crypto and seven fiat currencies. Furthermore, it is registered with the Australian government regulator AUSTRAC.
I will definitely tell my friends about this ICO.
The exchange is planned to go live in mid-August.
Don't miss out!
Pages:
Jump to: