Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN|ICO] Nauticus - Better Banking & E-Commerce using Blockchain Technology - page 30. (Read 63907 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, I've discovered your project today, and I think it'Il be interesting:- ) So I 'II follow  you to see what it'Il happen in the future !
This is a real good project, with a strong team, i totally support this coin, i am pretty sure that it will become a TOP 100 coin one day,
i have checked up their Whitepaper, if they do what they said, it's going to make noise in the CryptoGame because it really have something
interesting to offer to Industry.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
Nauticus Blockchain is good a project and with a lot of potentials. Surely this project will be huge once go live and hits the market. Nauticus is not just a blockchain project but also an exchange that offers seven fiat currencies and also provides fast and cheaper transactions fees to all traders.
Activity: 23
Finally something worth checking out. This looks promising on different levels: useability, sustainability, very unlikely to be a scam, future proof and huge team with people that actually are relevant.  The competetion is big but so will be the growth of the cryptomarket in the future.  A gateaway to 16 currencies + a bonussystem with their own token: looks like the golden egg in the basket.  Keep it up!  Full support
Activity: 10
Nauticus Blockchain Exchange will be the first in the world to offer 100 crypto and seven fiat currencies. Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin. The Nauticus crypto and fiat exchange opens mid-August.
 CheesyCrypto and Fiat Currency Exchange
1. High liquidity exchange with low transaction costs
2. A million transactions each second
3. Wallet and mobile app enabling global access

GrinBlockchain Mining Center
1. Providing server capacity for Nauticus users
2. Enabling faster and cheaper transactions
3. Utilizing renewable energy

GrinWorldwide eCommerce
1. Ultra low fee marketplace
2. Fast and secure payment system and mobile app
3. Detailed rating and accountability system

GrinMerchant Payments Platform
1. Instant payments settlement
2. Ultra low fees down to 0.1 percent
3. Contactless payments via NFC, QR, ApplePay and AndroidPay

SmileyGlobal KYC Verification
1. Secure and unique identity verification
2. User controlled data and credit information sharing
3. Transparent records of access activity

CheesyICO Gateway
1. Resources and support for new ICOs
2. List new coins on Nauticus Exchange
3. Transparent records of access activity
Activity: 88
A reliable exchange will be created to ensure the security of transactions based on the blockchain.  A global technology is being created that will provide payment solutions for the banking and e-Commerce sectors.
Activity: 17
Nauticus is a very good project. I do feel mpressed by the solution that you are focused on. Having an exchange with with a great amount of cryptos and also theres  a significant number of fiat  this will  make crypto transactions faster & more convenient, and it will improve the usability and increased adoption of crypto currencies in this state of time.
Activity: 54
Finally something worth checking out. This looks promising on different levels: useability, sustainability, very unlikely to be a scam, future proof and huge team with people that actually are relevant.  The competetion is big but so will be the growth of the cryptomarket in the future.  Revolutionary project in the world of block-chechen technologies. The authors of the project Nauticus have chosen a promising direction of development. I participate in the promotion of the project and support its developers.
A great professional team and a promising project in all aspects! The unique idea, in my opinion, is quite up-to-date and promising at the moment, I do not doubt the quality of this company. Do not miss the chance to invest and earn good money.  Full support.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk Username: AngelPeters
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Activity: 26
this is a nice project and great idea for blockchain platform, and we will be support you.
Activity: 84
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
The Nauticus crypto and fiat
Activity: 35
The Nauticus ICO Gateways allows resources and support for new ICOs. It could list new coins on the transparent Nauticus Exchange. Next to this there are transparent records of access activities.
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
Bitcointalk Username: Tornadoduke
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES

#Post 1: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40009542
#Post 2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40009012
#Post 3: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40008717
Activity: 20
Nauticus provides user-friendly, efficient and secure crypto banking, payments and eCommerce
solutions utilizing blockchain technology, underpinned by the Nauticus Coin.
With High liquidity exchange with low transaction costs, A million transactions each second, a Wallet and mobile app enabling global access.
Providing server capacity for Nauticus users and Enabling faster and cheaper transactions Utilizing renewable energy and Ultra low fee marketplace
Also with Fast and secure payment system and mobile app, Detailed rating and accountability system... Great project, I'll be following
The Nauticus Global KYC Verification offers a secure and unique identity verification. There are User controlled data and a credit information sharing. Next to this there are transparent records of access activity
Activity: 96
Every functions of this project is amazing.
It like an all in one project.
This will surely make a good impact for investors and I'm eager to be part of the project.

Nauticus offers an Instant payments settlement for the users. Besides Nauticus offers ultra low fees down to 0.1 percent, that is really great. There are different contactless payments via NFC, QR, ApplePay and AndroidPay, you could use
Activity: 131
Hi, I am interested in the bounty campaign, may I ask when it will be released?
The bounty link above does not work now.
Activity: 21
The key object that in the future it has insured the growth of the project!
Activity: 19
Nauticus is the first Australian cryptocurrency and fiat exchange on the market. They plan on offering up to 100 currencies to trade. It provides secure blockchain mining solutions. The concept was designed to be the all in one solution to buy up to 300 currencies with up to 16 fiat options. Its got low fees and hundreds of thousands of users have signed up to partake once the exchange launches.
I think you have a long way to go, but I think you will reach your point faster than other exchanges.
Activity: 10
Pages:
Jump to: