Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏦 NEBEUS: OPEN ECO SYSTEM FOR FIN TECH PRODUCTS & SERVICES 🏦 - page 2. (Read 5236 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 13
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
Hi I've made a purchase yesterday with ETH but have two questions -

1) Eth Price was much higher than $1 per token, will the cost still be reflected at the price of ETH at the time I sent to the smart contract, or the time of the purchase order?
2) When will I receive confirmation that I've made this purchase?
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Good project! I like to see how things are going with you! If the team is making progress, I rejoice at them as well as their successes!

I'm sure the project will be a success for the future.
Anyone who participated with this project will be happy. We have to be sure.

yes, especially with a good manager. often successful.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
Good project! I like to see how things are going with you! If the team is making progress, I rejoice at them as well as their successes!

I'm sure the project will be a success for the future.
Anyone who participated with this project will be happy. We have to be sure.
Activity: 322
it seems very hard to reach soft cap, maybe dev should decrease it or must work harder to promote this project
I hope though it can not reach soft cap, this project still continue to be developed  Smiley

But still we do not lose hope that at least the soft cap will be assembled! Just about when this happens! It remains only to wait and follow the news!

Yep, although still far from soft cap but there is still time to achieve it.
I can only hope in the ico end days, soft cap will be achieved.
Do not jump to conclusions, believe in the best!  :)All of us here hope that the softcap will be collected in the near future
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
it seems very hard to reach soft cap, maybe dev should decrease it or must work harder to promote this project
I hope though it can not reach soft cap, this project still continue to be developed  Smiley

But still we do not lose hope that at least the soft cap will be assembled! Just about when this happens! It remains only to wait and follow the news!

Yep, although still far from soft cap but there is still time to achieve it.
I can only hope in the ico end days, soft cap will be achieved.
Why Nebeus is Different from Other ICOs

More on COinidol.com: https://coinidol.com/why-nebeus-is-different-from-other-icos/

Thank you for the additional information you provided us! This is quite interesting and useful for us!
I still believe in this coin, for some reason it seems to me that it should be popular, even if not great, faith must always be with us

Activity: 280

Can anyone answer, we can use the basic Nebeuus card issued to us at the ATM of our local bank, as well as at the Bitcoin ATM or it can only be used in an ATM developed by Nebeus ?

as you can see on the picture on the card from the website, there is the Mastercard logo, so i believe you will be abble to use it as other cards to pay stuff in shops.. with a limit a 1500$ daily.
Hmm, I was also interested in this question. It's good that this issue was raised here. I thought that it would be possible to use it
It's interesting to read your discussions! I like this project and like to read what other people think of it!
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Hi Dev ...
Is this project alive?
already six days no news I get on this tread ..

Bounty is still running but no news from Dev about the progress of this project Sad
Activity: 392
I have been able to add the NBTK tokens manually at the private section of my MEW correctly and it's displaying there now. Hope I am done setting up my custom token now and can trade with my NBTK tokens once we hit the 'large three exchange sites' after main sale ICO?
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Can anyone answer, we can use the basic Nebeuus card issued to us at the ATM of our local bank, as well as at the Bitcoin ATM or it can only be used in an ATM developed by Nebeus ?

as you can see on the picture on the card from the website, there is the Mastercard logo, so i believe you will be abble to use it as other cards to pay stuff in shops.. with a limit a 1500$ daily.

If it will be Mastercard then you can withdraw in any ATM that supports it, what basically almost everywhere. I haven't found what will be the fees for card usage, so far the cheapest I found was TenX card.
Activity: 392
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
How Nebeus protects p2p loan investors from the fraud and defaulted loans ?  I'm an investor in more traditional fiat p2p loan platforms like mintos.com or bondora.com, and there % of defaulted loans is very high. I believe in crypto world it gonna be even higher.
Activity: 422
Merit: 11
Nebeus is a cryptocurrency platform that has been in development since 2014.
Since then, together we have grown Nebeus into an ambitious, rapidly-growing company with offices in London and Barcelona.
https://twitter.com/InfoNebeus/status/937184940684345345
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Ok, I have found information on pre-ico of at least $300 000, at most $1 500 000, on ico plan to sell 50 000 000 tokens, but a minimum on what ico?

ICO soft cap is 5,000,000 USD. Pre-ICO was successful with over 800k tokens sold.
To answer your previous question, 5% of tokens is for team. Unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 714
Merit: 255
Ok, I have found information on pre-ico of at least $300 000, at most $1 500 000, on ico plan to sell 50 000 000 tokens, but a minimum on what ico?
Pages:
Jump to: