Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🏦 NEBEUS: OPEN ECO SYSTEM FOR FIN TECH PRODUCTS & SERVICES 🏦 - page 6. (Read 5236 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
So, can you explain to me what bonuses are waiting for me, if I invest now?
Well, firstly, right now you can not invest in this project Cheesy
Lol, why is that? Huh
Because the pre-sale campaign has not yet begun. Cheesy
And when will they start?
Pre ICO starts October 9 at 12:00 GMT
Activity: 504
Earn with impressio.io
Lol, why is that? Huh
And when will they start?
Lol, why is that? Huh
Earn with impressio.io
Lol, why is that? Huh
Earn with impressio.io
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Well, you yourself think, how much this is unprofitable. That if you make a huge purchase, you will be paid a card, money will be written off from some deposit account, and then from your crypto-currency purse. But you will not have so much crypto currency to pay off, what in this case?
It turns out I'll just need them money, for such situations and there are credit cards. In any case, if such a situation had taken place, I would have received the debt on the account, and paid it.
And what will happen if in some way the transaction in the blocking system does not end in the end? As a result, the bank will again be in the red.
Activity: 462
Well, you yourself think, how much this is unprofitable. That if you make a huge purchase, you will be paid a card, money will be written off from some deposit account, and then from your crypto-currency purse. But you will not have so much crypto currency to pay off, what in this case?
It turns out I'll just need them money, for such situations and there are credit cards. In any case, if such a situation had taken place, I would have received the debt on the account, and paid it.
I read about the project, I do not understand what exactly he is. Is it a crypto-currency bank, or a payment system, or, in general, a platform for trading crypto-currencies?
This is all that you listed and immediately Smiley
Hmm, How will this all work?
A financial system based on blocking technology. Essentially the same bank, only at the core of the crypto currency. the most interesting for me is that it is possible to issue a debit or credit card with an account in the crypto currency.
Well, that is, you mean that I can pay with my bitcoins using a plastic card?
Yes, this is one of the advantages of this platform!
But after all, it takes a long time to confirm the transaction in the network, as it can work in reality, if the operations on the card should be instantaneous?
At the moment, yes, the confirmation of the transaction does take some time, but this will be fixed in the future. Work is under way, according to the directions. It seems to me that for the first time the platform will work in such a way that the service will have a certain deposit, from which the money will be debited when paying by card. And then the crypto-currency coins will be written off from your account.
Lol It sounds very stupid
Can you explain why?
I read about the project, I do not understand what exactly he is. Is it a crypto-currency bank, or a payment system, or, in general, a platform for trading crypto-currencies?
A financial system based on blocking technology. Essentially the same bank, only at the core of the crypto currency. the most interesting for me is that it is possible to issue a debit or credit card with an account in the crypto currency.
But after all, it takes a long time to confirm the transaction in the network, as it can work in reality, if the operations on the card should be instantaneous?
At the moment, yes, the confirmation of the transaction does take some time, but this will be fixed in the future. Work is under way, according to the directions. It seems to me that for the first time the platform will work in such a way that the service will have a certain deposit, from which the money will be debited when paying by card. And then the crypto-currency coins will be written off from your account.
Lol It sounds very stupid
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to take out a loan in the form of a crypto currency! Grin
Is this not the future?
Well, it's more than a bank. It also includes the ability to earn on the platform. Also its own payment system.
This project is designed to replace the standard banking systems, and make the carpet currency a more massive product.
Pages:
Jump to: