Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] NITRO:🔥Fuelling the Video Games Economy🔥 Crowdsale now live! - page 24. (Read 24928 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Tell me please, on what will I be ble to spend my NOX tokens within the platform besides voting?
Activity: 336
What does a beginning game studio have to do in order to receive funding from Nitro community for developing a computer game? 
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi. Will token holders be able to take part in choosing computer games in which Nitro platform is going to invest?
Activity: 392
Will there be an opportunity for gamers to connect developers of videogames and tell them about their wishes and needs?
Activity: 252
What crypto-currencies will it be possible to use to buy your tokens during the pre-sale? Will this list be expanded by the time of start of ICO?
Activity: 392
How will gamers be able to take part in videogames’ economical world with the help of Nitro?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I've already seen something just like that
Activity: 258
What number of tokens did you allocate to sell during the pre-sale? If there’s any number left after that, will you sell these tokens during the ICO?

We allocated to sell a soft-cap of 5,000,000 tokens during pre-sale and we've sold 6,743,624 as of 18:17 SGT on 22nd November.

You can still participate if you're keen. There's a 30% bonus if you purchase within the next 24 or so hours.

And yes, we will sell the remainder during the ICO!
In what way does iCandy Ventures Limited support you?

iCandy Ventures Limited will provide publishing services to games funded by Nitro. iCandy Ventures Limited is also able to tap on over 330 games, 348m gamers, for purposes of cross-promotion and marketplace integration, as well as draw upon the operational resources of iCandy Interactive Limited.

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
German Translator - Hire me on Bitcointalk!
What is so special about this ICO? There a some more ICOS that have to do with video games. Why should i use NITRO?
Hello. Is there any bonus for buying tokens that is still valid?

Yes, we are currently in a pre-sale period. Where there is a 30% bonus!

The sale ends in just over 24 hours. on 24th November 2017 00:00 SGT.
In which country is your company registered? Why did you make such a choice?

Nitro Interactive Limited is registered in the British Virgin Islands.

We made the decision as it enables flexibility to operate across multiple jurisdictions.
Activity: 252
What number of tokens did you allocate to sell during the pre-sale? If there’s any number left after that, will you sell these tokens during the ICO?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
In what way does iCandy Ventures Limited support you?
Activity: 280
Hello. Is there any bonus for buying tokens that is still valid?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
In which country is your company registered? Why did you make such a choice?
Add income with playing games that's so good. I think it would be great to work with such experienced team.

Yeah, we're pretty excited too! We've shortlisted some studios around the world to be in the first batch of games to be funded.

+ We can't wait till all of iCandy's 300+ games are up on the marketplace.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Add income with playing games that's so good. I think it would be great to work with such experienced team.
What will be done with unsold tokens during initial coin offering

Unsold tokens will be left back in the reserve for future issuance and/or use The NITRO community will be notified of such future issuance and/or use if and when it takes place.
Are you going to use escrow services for your ICO and pre-sale?

There are escrow in place for Nitro. Additionally, NITRO’s wallet is a multi-sig wallet that requires at least 2 Directors of NITRO Team to authorise for operation.
Pages:
Jump to: