Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol - page 11. (Read 19770 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Do OATH team will provide some webinar or livestream for answer every question from investor or people have attention at the future?
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Very interesting new project that attracts new users more and more. I think that this project has a good chance of success. Waiting for new updates from the team.
Well, new business, new profit, i see they have 2k7 member at telegram group, this number is not much but active at almost, this is good signal for OATH.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
When learning about OATH, I really like the idea of the project. This is a problem that the Crypto market is in need of. But I do not know about "jurors". Who is a juror? The ability, qualifications and ethics of the jurors play an important role in resolving and resolving the Blockchain dispute.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
I think understanding concept required reading whitepaper and doing some search, but I want to know, are jurors just normal people on internet? and Does your protocol protect right out side of your blockchain?
I think normal people, if you check their youtube video, they are talking about jurors credit level something. But for the benefit of the doubt, its better that the team will answer here instead of me stating my opinion  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I think understanding concept required reading whitepaper and doing some search, but I want to know, are jurors just normal people on internet? and Does your protocol protect right out side of your blockchain?
Activity: 308
Not absolutely it is clear for what this platform and the principle of her work is necessary? How have I understood, any purses will be very reliably protected?
Well, we might can't understand the whole project conscept according to the platform but ,as day passes by we can discover and witness the project updates and progress that wil lead us to know more about the project platform.

You have a point, knowledge can't  get easily without exact information. Just like here in the project, the information they shared is not completely written. It is up to us how we handle or how to get the information we want to know. It is better to have a communication between both side. For sure right information will be get. It is a matter of how each of us handle or manage every situation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I don't know if my question is right, but since i heard about jurors and there are jurors credit levels, i want to asked if can anyone be a jurors?
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I'm trying to understand the concept and hopefully I am right, is this all about protection of Dapps? Because from what I have read and understand, it's seems to be it's what the platform wanted to be.
We have some what the same understanding about tge project platform,  it was not stated clearly wat is the real idea since project is new there is still chance of improving and making the project more lively and profitable. Hopefully by next few days we can see the project progress.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It's good to know that the team of OATH Protocol have decided to have a community giveaway event. By this, it can attract more people to visit the website and the Ann thread to know more about the project and possibly support this until it become famous in the forum. Hopefully, they can provide more especially bounties and Airdrops.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Not absolutely it is clear for what this platform and the principle of her work is necessary? How have I understood, any purses will be very reliably protected?
Well, we might can't understand the whole project conscept according to the platform but ,as day passes by we can discover and witness the project updates and progress that wil lead us to know more about the project platform.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I'm trying to understand the concept and hopefully I am right, is this all about protection of Dapps? Because from what I have read and understand, it's seems to be it's what the platform wanted to be.

It basically just seems to rely on the whole concept of DApps and that's about the entire link to DApps and there's nothing else really to help the existing concept

What do you mean that "there's nothing else really to help the existing concept"? You mean what they have created is just another type of useless project? Just want to make sure what does it really mean.
I don't understand too from where there is so much scepticism, the project at an initial stage of development. It is necessary to see at least test option to render some verdict.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

It basically just seems to rely on the whole concept of DApps and that's about the entire link to DApps and there's nothing else really to help the existing concept

What do you mean that "there's nothing else really to help the existing concept"? You mean what they have created is just another type of useless project? Just want to make sure what does it really mean.
Activity: 574
copper member
Activity: 117
Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol
Institutional investors don't generally discover investment opportunities through message boards Wink We are leveraging our own, as well as our seed investors', networks to connect with potential investors as well as partners. We are planning to increase publicity once we are ready to sign up jurors to join our platform, and hoping you guys all follow us in the meantime to stay up to date on all the news.

Our first community giveaway is ON!

To enter to win:
(1) follow us at https://twitter.com/oathprotocol
(2) like any 3 of our tweets
(3) submit this form http://ow.ly/NsTt50jpXVQ .

For a BONUS gift, tweet and tag #OathProtocol. Top three creative posts will win a mystery surprise gift!

Let's Goooo 🎉
Is it a bounty announcement of twitter or any offer from you.You should launch a well managed bounty where people can join & you will get easily motivated
I'm not pretty sure if hiring a managed bounty can make a better improvement to the project and also the developer.
When there was partnership deed act in the economy why this cannot be possible Huh It is all how better the next owner takes the ownership, plans accurately and operate the entire project the only key factor the experienced master can deal with success and achieve the targets.
I think if the developers do not plan to launch a large-scale bounty campaign, then they do not need a manager who will manage this event. I think these guys know what they are doing.

Considering what funds invested in the project, they definitely do not need advertising. All major investors and funds in know them exactly and they don’t need small investors. Small ones will be able to buy their tokens on the stock exchange.. I can of course be mistaken but advertising is not needed for such projects.
I could be wrong, but explain to me then how the development team will declare itself to all large investors who will invest large amounts of money in the project in the future if they do not use advertising?
Activity: 378

To enter to win:

For a BONUS gift, tweet and tag #OathProtocol. Top three creative posts will win a mystery surprise gift!

Let's Goooo 🎉
Is it a bounty announcement of twitter or any offer from you.You should launch a well managed bounty where people can join & you will get easily motivated
I'm not pretty sure if hiring a managed bounty can make a better improvement to the project and also the developer.
When there was partnership deed act in the economy why this cannot be possible Huh It is all how better the next owner takes the ownership, plans accurately and operate the entire project the only key factor the experienced master can deal with success and achieve the targets.
I think if the developers do not plan to launch a large-scale bounty campaign, then they do not need a manager who will manage this event. I think these guys know what they are doing.

Considering what funds invested in the project, they definitely do not need advertising. All major investors and funds in know them exactly and they don’t need small investors. Small ones will be able to buy their tokens on the stock exchange.. I can of course be mistaken but advertising is not needed for such projects.
I could be wrong, but explain to me then how the development team will declare itself to all large investors who will invest large amounts of money in the project in the future if they do not use advertising?
I highly insist if they do not hold the factor of advertising how does the other crypto users will be aware of the project? There should be all portfolios when running a project.
Activity: 336

To enter to win:

Let's Goooo 🎉

Activity: 496
We seek such confidentiality when we get involved as we do not wish disclosing our confidential information which may cause us a threat so we are delighted to choose QATH protocol.
Activity: 588

To enter to win:

Let's Goooo 🎉

Dua
Activity: 616

To enter to win:

Let's Goooo 🎉
Activity: 380
I read the whole project carefully and it's looks quite interesting. I never seen project like this on this forum ,so it means this is unique project. So i think it will achieve good success soon. I wish good luck to all devs and all team members.
Pages:
Jump to: