Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol - page 8. (Read 19770 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.
they are very concern about their project product and partnership. they are developing this.  I wish team will be more active to develop the product and project both
I think, it would be necessary to be active always in the project so that all interested investors will be convinced to join and help this to have a good development. Also, they need to communicate with the members of the community not only in the telegram but also here on this thread.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Yeah, check out the explainer video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7qdVRZ-3g

Check it out, give us a thumbs up!

I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?
My suggestoon admin is also include subtitles or translate the video to other language as well so that none english ico followers can also understand this project.
Activity: 378
interesting project, I like to see teams who working on this project. OATH concept looks good, hopefully this project can be successful and provide good benefits for participants or investors.
Thanks for your positive thoughts for this project mate. For sure, the team will be glad to your words and will get even more inspired to developed this platform into a good kind. Hopefully, more people will be here just like you so that the project will be recognized by some potential investors.

Agree, giving positive words motivates to all the people behind this project to dig more and work well in the project. I hope the team will continue to find ways and strategy to catch attention and to make popular in the world of crypto.
Appreciation became inspiration that enables the team to work harder and produce much productive output to their work. Lets keep the motivation on fire and support the team as well as the project.
Team have a strong vision and communication and there is an accountability they are maintaining that is letting all the assignments reap in an as per the expected plans.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
interesting project, I like to see teams who working on this project. OATH concept looks good, hopefully this project can be successful and provide good benefits for participants or investors.
Thanks for your positive thoughts for this project mate. For sure, the team will be glad to your words and will get even more inspired to developed this platform into a good kind. Hopefully, more people will be here just like you so that the project will be recognized by some potential investors.

Agree, giving positive words motivates to all the people behind this project to dig more and work well in the project. I hope the team will continue to find ways and strategy to catch attention and to make popular in the world of crypto.
Certainly true bud they need everyone to work hard to succeed however they cant do that by themselves so we as supporters should also do our part in contributing to the success of our project.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2

Appreciation became inspiration that enables the team to work harder and produce much productive output to their work. Lets keep the motivation on fire and support the team as well as the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Yeah, check out the explainer video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7qdVRZ-3g

I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?
My suggestoon admin is also include subtitles or translate the video to other language as well so that none english ico followers can also understand this project.
Even we understand English a little or more, reading it in our own language gives a different perspective and can be understand even more. That is why I agree of this project having other translations.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.
they are very concern about their project product and partnership. they are developing this.  I wish team will be more active to develop the product and project both
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
We have a lot of info on our blog, https://medium.com/oathprotocol - check it out!

We'll have a bounty campaign ready soon, but want more than just hype, so actually focusing our efforts on building the product and meaningful partnerships right now.

thia project looks so good. just want to more about it. waiting for also bounty program
ow this is really good to know you guys are more concern to develop the product and partnership . and hope you will be success asap.
Dua
Activity: 616
Yep, anyone can become a juror, and we they pronise to announce our juror signup campaign soon, once the prototype is out by the end of the year. You can build up your juror credit level by making good and timely decisions Smiley

Follow their social media to know exactly when it happens (and for other news): https://t.me/oathsio and https://twitter.com/oathprotocol

I don't know if my question is right, but since i heard about jurors and there are jurors credit levels, i want to asked if can anyone be a jurors?
that is, will you start registering for supporters and jurors around the end of the year? Do I understand you correctly?
copper member
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Governance & Dispute Resolution Protocol

Activity: 9
Check out our whitepaper https://oaths.io/files/OATH-Whitepaper-EN.pdf and blog at https://medium.com/oathprotocol - will get you a pretty comprehensive picture of what they are working on, including a competitor analysis and overview of token design.

Not absolutely it is clear for what this platform and the principle of her work is necessary? How have I understood, any purses will be very reliably protected?
Well, we might can't understand the whole project conscept according to the platform but ,as day passes by we can discover and witness the project updates and progress that wil lead us to know more about the project platform.

You have a point, knowledge can't  get easily without exact information. Just like here in the project, the information they shared is not completely written. It is up to us how we handle or how to get the information we want to know. It is better to have a communication between both side. For sure right information will be get. It is a matter of how each of us handle or manage every situation.
Yep, anyone can become a juror, and we they pronise to announce our juror signup campaign soon, once the prototype is out by the end of the year. You can build up your juror credit level by making good and timely decisions Smiley

Follow their social media to know exactly when it happens (and for other news): https://t.me/oathsio and https://twitter.com/oathprotocol

I don't know if my question is right, but since i heard about jurors and there are jurors credit levels, i want to asked if can anyone be a jurors?
They are compatible with any public chains and dApps, via APIs (from the whitepaper and token design post), and the mechanism can be used for any decisions that require community input, like dispute resolution (who is right and who is wrong), governance (which decision the chain should make), oracle services and verification of off-chain data, basically any scenario where you need human input. With the rigidity of smart contracts, there is no way to code every possible scenario, and you still need humans to verify certain input - this is what Oath Protocol does.

Not absolutely it is clear for what this platform and the principle of her work is necessary? How have I understood, any purses will be very reliably protected?
Activity: 336

Of course, the project is still at the initial stage of development, so positive feedback will only help and motivate the team to continue working on the project.
Activity: 280

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Oath is a project with 2 step of security making the blockchain more secure than ever.so if we look through their security process,that is amazing will be to a part of this project 
Activity: 308
Activity: 731
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Now the market is experiencing not very good times. Almost everything stands still and it is not clear where the price will go up or down. But I think that the team is ready for such turns.

The project is new, nothing to be worried because they can definitely make an adjustment if they face some obstacles that block their way to success. Platform like this needs more attention like focusing more on laws that will protect the Dapp.
Activity: 532
I will be looking forward to a demo version of this app to see how it works because the concept is truly overwhelming and can help in so many ways

This project has a feature on cybersecurity, So I think these will give good benefits on blockchain especially on guarding companies website, an example is crypto exchange sites.

I don't think dev and programmers would buy some cybersecurity because 2FA is I think enough that our asset is secured. Yes, we heard a lot of investors that has been the victim of hacked just because probably they are being careless of their action.
Pages:
Jump to: