Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚖️[ANN][ICO] OATH Protocol: Blockchain Dispute Resolution & Governance Protocol - page 9. (Read 19770 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?
Unfortunately, the text can not be copied. Therefore, if the meaning of this project is not completely clear to you, then go to the official website of the project and read all the information there.
It can be copied. I'm not sure what text that you can not be copied. However, please don't copy the whole thread because it is copyright.
Now the market is experiencing not very good times. Almost everything stands still and it is not clear where the price will go up or down. But I think that the team is ready for such turns.
The price is not going down or going up. They are just balanced nowadays since there are so many people wanted to make profits slightly.
Activity: 378
Now the market is experiencing not very good times. Almost everything stands still and it is not clear where the price will go up or down. But I think that the team is ready for such turns.
copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Fascinating announcement thread indeed so do the project. Yes, I am the follower.
Activity: 504
I did not quite understand the purpose of this project, could someone please explain or give an example of how I can use this OATH protocol?
Unfortunately, the text can not be copied. Therefore, if the meaning of this project is not completely clear to you, then go to the official website of the project and read all the information there.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
I found the Oath Protocol a very interesting and promising project. Well, the project has a good platform that I am sure can make its community grow even more but what they lack is a great marketing strategy regarding its promotions to spread even more the word of the Oath Protocol project. I will be looking forward to this project.
Maybe or not, but i agree with you that this project should have more promotion and bounty program for increasing awareness.
Activity: 504
I found the Oath Protocol a very interesting and promising project. Well, the project has a good platform that I am sure can make its community grow even more but what they lack is a great marketing strategy regarding its promotions to spread even more the word of the Oath Protocol project. I will be looking forward to this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
I will be looking forward to a demo version of this app to see how it works because the concept is truly overwhelming and can help in so many ways

This project has a feature on cybersecurity, So I think these will give good benefits on blockchain especially on guarding companies website, an example is crypto exchange sites.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Oath protocol main focus is cyber security which is very essential to blockchain users worldwide. Thanks for the video added on the op.

This is a good project then because nowadays there are much hacking that has been established to blockchain especially on Cloud mining and exchanges.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

If you want more information mate you can easily browse their official website I think their are video explanation their.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
I think understanding concept required reading whitepaper and doing some search, but I want to know, are jurors just normal people on internet? and Does your protocol protect right out side of your blockchain?
I think normal people, if you check their youtube video, they are talking about jurors credit level something. But for the benefit of the doubt, its better that the team will answer here instead of me stating my opinion  Grin

I did watch that video when I posted my comment, but it didn't give any details, all it said " The jurors are selected from a diverse pool ".
Anyway, I review the whitepaper and this is what I found : OATH jurors only need to rely on their common sense to decide cases based on contract terms, evidence, and testimony. They do not need to be experts in any field or area.

I think it would be much more complicated in the sense that they not to be an expert because this is serious issue that shouldn't be taken lightly IMO.
With lack of knowledge we jump in with the project we atleast should have sold analysis with our investigation about the project that helps us identity fraud which will not impact our investments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.

If the team is not legit then how exactly are you trusting them lol? That is exactly the kind of team you should NOT be supporting if that's what you feel
I think the team needs to give a little more time so that they can show the full legitimacy of their work. I think it is too early to judge the project.
I agree. The project are still new in here and it needs a lot of time and works before can conclude it. And as far as I have observed, the team behind Oath are legit because they already have done some activities in various places over the past months. You can find the details in their medium.

Yes this project is just new, but you can totally see that there are progress and activities made by the team which simply says about how the team works. I am looking forward for this project because it finds me interesting and useful. I know this will be succeed in the future.
Agree quite good observation mate. Yes they are new but they are very active and continuously working for updates and informative information about the project. Hopefully this will continue to grow and develop for good output.
What i have found out after checking this ann y
thread is on their first pagethey have put so much effort on boosting their projects by having appearance on different social media. I see them doing big effort.
Activity: 434
The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.

If the team is not legit then how exactly are you trusting them lol? That is exactly the kind of team you should NOT be supporting if that's what you feel
I think the team needs to give a little more time so that they can show the full legitimacy of their work. I think it is too early to judge the project.
I agree. The project are still new in here and it needs a lot of time and works before can conclude it. And as far as I have observed, the team behind Oath are legit because they already have done some activities in various places over the past months. You can find the details in their medium.

Yes this project is just new, but you can totally see that there are progress and activities made by the team which simply says about how the team works. I am looking forward for this project because it finds me interesting and useful. I know this will be succeed in the future.
Agree quite good observation mate. Yes they are new but they are very active and continuously working for updates and informative information about the project. Hopefully this will continue to grow and develop for good output.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I think understanding concept required reading whitepaper and doing some search, but I want to know, are jurors just normal people on internet? and Does your protocol protect right out side of your blockchain?
I think normal people, if you check their youtube video, they are talking about jurors credit level something. But for the benefit of the doubt, its better that the team will answer here instead of me stating my opinion  Grin

I did watch that video when I posted my comment, but it didn't give any details, all it said " The jurors are selected from a diverse pool ".
Anyway, I review the whitepaper and this is what I found : OATH jurors only need to rely on their common sense to decide cases based on contract terms, evidence, and testimony. They do not need to be experts in any field or area.

I think it would be much more complicated in the sense that they not to be an expert because this is serious issue that shouldn't be taken lightly IMO.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The profile of the team seems okay but not that legit in my opinion,  I suppose this will unique platforms again to be established using blockchain. I will be watching how the team will improve and develop.

I
Before they lost many users that are planning to invest, then therefore they should provide more information of their profiles, but for me, as long as they execute the project well regardless to their profile then I'm fine.
Yes, its okay to make clear up things firts before anything else. The project new and exciting opportunity is about to come. Pretty sure that everything you ask will be given in perfect time. The team are currently working and doing the best way to satisfy the needs of all the investors and supporters.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 232
Merit: 2

I
Before they lost many users that are planning to invest, then therefore they should provide more information of their profiles, but for me, as long as they execute the project well regardless to their profile then I'm fine.
Merit: 126

Activity: 308

Activity: 496
Merit: 100
Interesting project with a solid team behind the background. I can sense that we will have a big community that will promote this project. Good luck devs.
I am sure that it will be so. The team knows its work thoroughly. And they will be able to show us the coolest project.
Team have started the operation with a proper plan and tge developer subsequently with a forfront expectation maintained a back up plan to meet any unexpected situations.
Pages:
Jump to: