Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain - page 16. (Read 18938 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
How do you build your positioning? What are the features of your project so that it can stand out against the background of other well-known brands?
We plan to cover the growing mobile advertising market, providing advertisers with high-quality data for organizing an effective advertising company, while the cost of Ojooo services will be available in comparison with Google or other company services. We also offer a Bonus-per-view service that helps to establish relationships with users, they are more motivated to interact with advertising when they know they can get a bonus

Best hope with the great planing from team and manager can bring this project success and reach its cap with all the token will be sold out. The token sale get into pre sale round 2, so the project still has chance to run like its road map. With hard effort from team and developer, i optimist they can promote this project and make investor interested to invest.
copper member
Activity: 154
How do you build your positioning? What are the features of your project so that it can stand out against the background of other well-known brands?
We plan to cover the growing mobile advertising market, providing advertisers with high-quality data for organizing an effective advertising company, while the cost of Ojooo services will be available in comparison with Google or other company services. We also offer a Bonus-per-view service that helps to establish relationships with users, they are more motivated to interact with advertising when they know they can get a bonus
copper member
If I invite a friend to the project, can we get bonuses? Do you have a referral program?
Ojooo uses one type of bonuses for all users. At the first stage of pre-sale it was a bonus of 50%, now a 35% bonus is available to the amount of tokens that you buy. We did not launch the referral program
Activity: 54
copper member
there are still many challenges that will be experienced by this platform, I think marketing techniques must target those who have a decent level of education to get maximum results
You're right. To successfully earn a crypto currency you need to understand how it all works, what risks there are and how to evaluate the prospects of the ICO project
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
there are still many challenges that will be experienced by this platform, I think marketing techniques must target those who have a decent level of education to get maximum results
copper member
What kind of advertising will the user see? I hope not all useless goods that will rather cause rejection, even if they are given a token for viewing. How are the advertising messages selected?
Of course, for each user will be displayed certain types of advertising, the selection of which is based on the personal preferences of the user and his search queries. It also takes into account the user's location, the system selects products that can be delivered without problems, in case the goods are of interest to the user and he wants to buy something. See more information about Ojooo in the wp https://ico.ojooo.com/whitepaper
Activity: 11
If I invite a friend to the project, can we get bonuses? Do you have a referral program?
Activity: 220
What kind of advertising will the user see? I hope not all useless goods that will rather cause rejection, even if they are given a token for viewing. How are the advertising messages selected?
copper member
hi, is there airdrop or maybe bounty? can I get a bonus if will participate in sale?
Hello, there are not airdrop or bounty program but we rewards our participants 35% bonus if you contribute until September 14. Visit our website to contribute  https://ico.ojooo.com/
How about protecting my data? If you say that the information will be received by advertisers, then will not they use them further for various advertising mailings?
You do not have to worry, because the user's personal information will not be included in the data packet. All data is encrypted and located on servers. Access to them advertiser receives only for the duration of the promotion
and what information is of interest to advertisers, is it not a standard set of characteristics of sex, age, and search queries?

Ojooo stores information about what products users are looking for, how much time they spend searching for and acquainting themselves with the product, when compared with what they buy in the end, as well as information about specific distinctive features of the goods.
brand new
Activity: 0
I see you have very active community. It's great because shows that users like this ICO. What do you think is the most attractive side of OJOOO platform for users?
Activity: 119
hi, is there airdrop or maybe bounty? can I get a bonus if will participate in sale?
Hello, there are not airdrop or bounty program but we rewards our participants 35% bonus if you contribute until September 14. Visit our website to contribute  https://ico.ojooo.com/
How about protecting my data? If you say that the information will be received by advertisers, then will not they use them further for various advertising mailings?
You do not have to worry, because the user's personal information will not be included in the data packet. All data is encrypted and located on servers. Access to them advertiser receives only for the duration of the promotion
and what information is of interest to advertisers, is it not a standard set of characteristics of sex, age, and search queries?
copper member
Activity: 63
copper member
copper member
You have found an easy but effective way to attract users to the platform through rewards. What about the prototype of your application. Is it already there or will you still develop it?
Although we are in business since 2011, but Ojooo platform for advertising and the application will be developed from the very beginning. We have an application for communication, but all components of this advertising project with the functionality of the blockchain will be available as early as 2019
Activity: 63
copper member
Hello. How to become a participant of your ICO? For users  it's a good chance to improve their income. What is the minimal investment and price of token?
To buy OJX tokens you only need to register on the website and transfer the amount of money to the project eth wallet. You can watch the video instruction so that there are no difficulties. You need invest at least 0.001 ETH.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=122&v=V_anGkkPgHM
Activity: 238
You have found an easy but effective way to attract users to the platform through rewards. What about the prototype of your application. Is it already there or will you still develop it?
Activity: 62
Hello. How to become a participant of your ICO? For users  it's a good chance to improve their income. What is the minimal investment and price of token?
Pages:
Jump to: