Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain - page 19. (Read 18938 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello. Do you have special offers for large investors? It would be nice to mention them on the site
copper member
Activity: 154
What about countries with legislative restrictions? Many ICO projects are ready to cooperate with US residents on special terms. What about you?
While the Ojooo pre-sale continues, residents of the following countries can not participate: United States of America, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands of the United States and in the countries where transactions with digital tokens are prohibited or in any manner restricted by applicable laws or regulations.
Activity: 41
What about countries with legislative restrictions? Many ICO projects are ready to cooperate with US residents on special terms. What about you?
copper member
This project looks good. I hope you will be popular ICO. how many tokens need to buy to be successful in your project? And what is the minimum amount?
Hello. Thank you for suppost. The more tokens you have, the more deductions you will receive as a result. Minimum contribution is 0.001 ETH.
copper member
What are the opportunities for your platform for advertisers? I hope this is not another project with a standard set of features and ready-made advertising templates

No, we do not use ready-made templates. Before creating an advertising message, the advertiser draws a clear portrait of the user to whom this message should reach. Since Ojooo collects extensive information about users and take into account not only their gender, age, but also the location, behavior when viewing advertising, the advertiser can be sure that his content will clearly reach the chosen audience. And since users themselves must agree to view advertising, the effectiveness of the message increases, since there is no internal protest
Activity: 151
This project looks good. I hope you will be popular ICO. how many tokens need to buy to be successful in your project? And what is the minimum amount?
copper member
That is a pretty neat idea. Can you demonstrate how Ojooo will functional?
Thank you for feedback. Please visit our youtube channel to see videos about Ojooo platform https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt5acVsqf-pWxGRb8XmDiew
Will I be able to exchange tokens with other users? Is there a transfer function in your wallet?
Users will be able to make transactions through their wallet. About the functions of the Ojooo application, we will talk later, when we move on to its development
copper member
Hi. this project is attractive. Can I use fiat money to purchase the OJX when Ojooo platform will work? Or you do not plan to enter a multi-currency?
Hello. The Ojooo platform takes one type of currency is etherium. But now there are many exchangers, so it will not be difficult to exchange another crypto currency for ETH.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi there. Ojooo offers such successful conditions for earnings on tokens.  And what about the fee for the operation? Will users pay it?
Activity: 16
Thank you for feedback. Please visit our youtube channel to see videos about Ojooo platform https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt5acVsqf-pWxGRb8XmDiew
Will I be able to exchange tokens with other users? Is there a transfer function in your wallet?
brand new
Activity: 0
I would like to know which components will be included in your Ojooo ecosystem?
Hi. this project is attractive. Can I use fiat money to purchase the OJX when Ojooo platform will work? Or you do not plan to enter a multi-currency?
copper member
copper member
Hi there. Ojooo offers such successful conditions for earnings on tokens.  And what about the fee for the operation? Will users pay it?
Hello. As the Ojooo platform will be released in 2019, more detailed information about incentive systems, commissions and other features of the platform will be published later. Follow the updates and news in Ojooo telegram https://t.me/icoojooo
copper member
You say that the Ojooo project is innovative. What novelties does your project bring to advertising?
Hello, thank you for your question. The common basis for all Ojooo services is an innovative form of advertisement - the Earn per View Online and Mobile Advertising (EPV) from Ojooo. In order to provide advertisers with the best services, Ojooo collect high-quality user data that will help make the advertising message personalized and effective. You can learn the features of our concept in white paper https://ico.ojooo.com/whitepaper
copper member
I would like to know which components will be included in your Ojooo ecosystem?
We are developing a plug-in-based advertising platform that will also be adapted for mobile devices, including the ability to conduct transactions using a Ojooo wallet
Activity: 44
You say that the Ojooo project is innovative. What novelties does your project bring to advertising?
copper member
Why did you decide to run ICO if Ojooo already works in advertising and offers other services? To solve what problems do you plan to spend money collected during ICO sales?
ICO is a way to raise capital through a crowdfunding campaign using crypto assets as an investment.  Using such a form of promoting our idea, it allows us to find new users interested in investing in promising projects built on the basis of blockchain technology.
Ojooo allocation model:
30% of token sales revenue is earmarked for the development of the Ojooo platform
25% will be invested in the development of the Ojooo AdPlatform.
25% will be used for marketing purposes to promote the Ojooo platform worldwide.
15% is used for the development of our business and sales network.
5% will be reserved for administration (security, legal advice, bookkeeping).
copper member
Advertising is one of the best ways to bring projects, products ... to the user. But to achieve good results requires advertising companies have their own strategies and special. The use of Blockchain to create a creative advertising form - Ads earn money Ojooo on each view online and mobile ads are very different. Is this Ojooo's own strategy to compete in the market? Also, what else is Ojooo special?
The Ojooo platform has several advantages for the advertiser and users:
- the advertiser can be sure that his message will reach exactly to the target audience, because the platform allows you to create an accurate portrait of the consumer
- the platform allows you to make an advertising message more effective because users voluntarily agree to view it
- the advertiser receives detailed information about the advertisement and the user's response to it
- the user can get useful information about the products of interest and also earn tokens as a reward
- the Ojooo guarantees the security of user data, eliminating the possibility of personal information leakage
Pages:
Jump to: