Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain - page 20. (Read 18938 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Good afternoon, I saw the site of Ojooo project https://ojooo.com/ and there you offer to download an app that works as a communicator. I do not understand then, do you plan to create a new application for advertising purposes? Or do you upgrade the old one by integrating the opportunities for advertisers and the wallet for users?

probably the second answer is more correct. as it seems to me they simply do not have a choice how to change because what is now well, very weakly by code.
I think their existing application does not meet the tasks of the ICO project, so they want to create a new app for advertising.
Hello. Thank you for your interest. The Ojooo application which is available now in the Google market and Apple store has incomplete functional. Launch of the Ojooo app with blockchain functionality will be in March 2019. Then Ojooo will release AD platform with blockchain functionality
Activity: 238
Good afternoon, I saw the site of Ojooo project https://ojooo.com/ and there you offer to download an app that works as a communicator. I do not understand then, do you plan to create a new application for advertising purposes? Or do you upgrade the old one by integrating the opportunities for advertisers and the wallet for users?

probably the second answer is more correct. as it seems to me they simply do not have a choice how to change because what is now well, very weakly by code.
I think their existing application does not meet the tasks of the ICO project, so they want to create a new app for advertising.
Activity: 90
Why did you decide to run ICO if Ojooo already works in advertising and offers other services? To solve what problems do you plan to spend money collected during ICO sales?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

copper member
Hey, I watch your sales already last for a while. Is there a change in the price of the OJX token? And can I get bonuses or discounts?
Since it is now the second round of pre-sales, the price of the OJX token has changed and now there is 1 OJX = 0.045 $. You can get a bonus of 35%. See more info on our website https://ico.ojooo.com
copper member
I'm interested in your project, but I'm a little confused in the registration for buying tokens. Maybe you have instructions on how to do this?
Hello. You can watch this video, which shows in detail how to get OJX tokens https://youtu.be/V_anGkkPgHM
Activity: 50
I'm interested in your project, but I'm a little confused in the registration for buying tokens. Maybe you have instructions on how to do this?
copper member
Good afternoon, I hope your project is waiting for a good future. I have a wallet that I opened for bitcoin, can I use it to purchase OJX tokens?
OJX token is released with the help of the Etherium blockchain. If you have a bitcoin wallet, you should see if it supports erc-20. If so, you can change the BTC on ETH and transfer money to the Ojooo project wallet (there is ETH address in your account) to buy OJX tokens.
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Hey, I watch your sales already last for a while. Is there a change in the price of the OJX token? And can I get bonuses or discounts?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Advertising is one of the best ways to bring projects, products ... to the user. But to achieve good results requires advertising companies have their own strategies and special. The use of Blockchain to create a creative advertising form - Ads earn money Ojooo on each view online and mobile ads are very different. Is this Ojooo's own strategy to compete in the market? Also, what else is Ojooo special?
Activity: 70
Good afternoon, I hope your project is waiting for a good future. I have a wallet that I opened for bitcoin, can I use it to purchase OJX tokens?
copper member
I like this innovative project and that based on the road map, Ojooo project is the result of a long and deliberate preparation. How the advertising message is formed - automatically or it is necessary to choose parameters?
We can not make the generation of advertising messages automatic because we are assuming the concept that advertising should be maximally personalized. Advertiser need to determine which audience he wants to cover, and what will be the budget OJX tokens allocated for the new campaign. In addition, for advertising, the location options are taken into account and the user will not receive an advertisement for a product that can not potentially be delivered to him.
copper member
Hello. Can you describe the strengths of your project? Why should I invest in your platform?
The Ojooo builds a new type of relationship that takes into account the individual preferences of users, allowing you to adapt the advertising message and make it as efficient as possible. Our main advantages
- secure platform based on the block
- personalized advertising message
- incentive system for users
- inexpensive and quality services for advertisers
Visit our website https://ico.ojooo.com to contribute
copper member
Why do you have a banners section on your site? Can you offer a bounty campaign?
The section "Banners" is presented for partnership - our investor can download our banner and publish it one their sides / sm channels etc. No, we have not bounty program, there are only bonuses for investors.
Activity: 94
I like this innovative project and that based on the road map, Ojooo project is the result of a long and deliberate preparation. How the advertising message is formed - automatically or it is necessary to choose parameters?
Activity: 92
Why do you have a banners section on your site? Can you offer a bounty campaign?
copper member
Greeting. I believe, using the reward system, you can really find a large number of supporters of such an idea as Ojooo. Which users will be the first to try Ojooo platform in action?
The Ojooo platform is a unique place the advertisers and the advertising addressees from all over the World meet, all interested in various goods or services. Now we are registered in Germany, we plan to distribute our services around the world, but it is likely that users of European countries will be able to try out the first advertising platform.
But how do you want to achieve global leadership? This will require more people, and preferably their representations in different countries to adapt the platform in accordance with the laws
For this purpose, we plan to create several branches around the world. There will be different legal forms involved, from an American incorporated company (Inc.) to the Ltd. and the German stock-offering company Ojooo AG.
copper member
I like your positive attitude. When the team is convinced of the success of their project, it is easier to find users who will become permanent participants of the project. How much the total Ojooo tokens will be created ? How will the tokens be distributed?
Ojooo issues a total of 400.000.000 OJX tokens, of which 240.000.000 are sold during  the ICO. Speaking about the distribution of OJX tokens, we plan to divide them into such parts:
60% Pre ICO and ICO
25% Founders  and Team
10% Promotion and loyalty
5% Strategic partners
Activity: 108
Greeting. I believe, using the reward system, you can really find a large number of supporters of such an idea as Ojooo. Which users will be the first to try Ojooo platform in action?
The Ojooo platform is a unique place the advertisers and the advertising addressees from all over the World meet, all interested in various goods or services. Now we are registered in Germany, we plan to distribute our services around the world, but it is likely that users of European countries will be able to try out the first advertising platform.
But how do you want to achieve global leadership? This will require more people, and preferably their representations in different countries to adapt the platform in accordance with the laws
Pages:
Jump to: