Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] OJOOO - Advertisement powered by Blockchain - page 5. (Read 18938 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
How will the tokens be distributed? If the team also participates in the purchase of tokens, then what process will be allocated for the team out of the total number of coins, and what for investors?
The distribution scheme assumes that 60% of the released tokens will be used for the entire sales period. And we allocate 25% OJX to the project founders and future members of the team, since for the creation of the international platform we will need to recruit additional staff
Activity: 108
Your advertising services will be active only for mobile devices or will you work in the desktop version as well?
Activity: 112
How will the tokens be distributed? If the team also participates in the purchase of tokens, then what process will be allocated for the team out of the total number of coins, and what for investors?
copper member
You have a good development strategy. But I would like to know when the platform will work, how can I get the token? How long need I wait before can transfer my income from Ojooo cabinet?
Since OJX tokens are a promotion for a certain action (advertising preview), they will be credited when you complete the action. More precise conditions will be described later. We are still finalizing the idea completely, how everything will work. Possible withdrawal of funds will be available when you accumulate a certain amount of tokens
Activity: 238
You have a good development strategy. But I would like to know when the platform will work, how can I get the token? How long need I wait before can transfer my income from Ojooo cabinet?
copper member
Can I use a MetaMask wallet to get OJX tokens? Can you advise me some wallet to work with your system exactly?

You can use this wallet that you called if it supports the erc20 protocol. We can advise a classic MyEtheriumWallet or you will choose your own, if it is adaptive to the requirements.
copper member
Do you plan to focus on several countries or may want to open branches of your company in order to achieve a competitive advantage in the distribution of the service?

The Ojooo brand, like the products and services offered, should become more famous. Innovative services and product structure, as well as the expansion of their product line, will be a serious competitive advantage in relation to advertising and communication companies and platforms for auctions around the world.
copper member
Your project will be able to gain popularity very quickly. How long will it take to implement Ojooo?
The sales period will last until October 25th. After that, in early 2019, we plan to add OJX token to the exchanges. The Ojooo blockchain platform and application will be released in the 2nd quarter of 2019.
How many tokens can be accessed for one user? Are there any limits for the purchase? Have you already chosen with which exchanges do you plan to cooperate?
We do not limit users to the number of OJX tokens that they want to purchase. The minimum purchase amount is 0.01 eth. Since entering the exchanges is planned at the beginning of next year, it is too early to say what exchanges we will cooperate with. To receive timely information about the Ojooo, join our Telegram group https://t.me/icoojooo
Activity: 45
Can I use a MetaMask wallet to get OJX tokens? Can you advise me some wallet to work with your system exactly?
Activity: 54
Do you plan to focus on several countries or may want to open branches of your company in order to achieve a competitive advantage in the distribution of the service?
copper member
How do you hope to attract more users to the platform? If you do not even have a system of referral links
We believe that users will be active sharing with their friends information about the platform that allows you to earn tokens for viewing ads. We will also disseminate information in social networks, on thematic forums, and promote press. You can see the marketing plan here https://ico.ojooo.com/whitepaper
Activity: 294
Your project will be able to gain popularity very quickly. How long will it take to implement Ojooo?
The sales period will last until October 25th. After that, in early 2019, we plan to add OJX token to the exchanges. The Ojooo blockchain platform and application will be released in the 2nd quarter of 2019.
How many tokens can be accessed for one user? Are there any limits for the purchase? Have you already chosen with which exchanges do you plan to cooperate?
Activity: 83
How do you hope to attract more users to the platform? If you do not even have a system of referral links
copper member
What data do you give to the advertiser? Will it not work out that I will then be spammed with letters?
Personal data that can help in the user's idification is never passed on to advertisers. To create an advertisement, advertisers receive data that helps make the advertisement personalized based on the interests and location of the user. It will allow you to conveniently and safely use our application. You can read our article about security https://medium.com/@ojooo/ojooo-security-and-protection-586ee8b7b32b
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
What data do you give to the advertiser? Will it not work out that I will then be spammed with letters?
Activity: 294
copper member
Hello everyone, I'm interested in the question, is there any charity in the campaign?
Hello. There is no bounty campaign, but you will get 35% bonus if purchase OJX until September 14. Contribute here https://ico.ojooo.com
Hello everyone, I'm interested in the question, is there any charity in the campaign?
copper member
Striking project. I believe that with such a strong team, you will easily win the first position on the advertising market. Have you prepared a bounty campaign or other forms of engaging users?
Thank you for believing in Ojooo. We are sure that the attractiveness of the Ojooo project for users is conditioned by its conception - everyone who signs up on the Ojooo blockchain platform will be able to earn coins for a simple action that is advertising viewing. So we did not run a bounty campaign. As an encouragement, users can get a 35% bonus. Visit the site to learn more https://ico.ojooo.com
Pages:
Jump to: